OK, I have some hits/offers in my thread or post asking if anyone wants to trade me some of my nicer firearms for a 4 wheeler or 'quad'. I have offers on rigs that run from a 250cc quad up to a copuple of 400 cc ATV's and all the way up to a 650cc twin cylinder 4 wheeler. All I need this for is hunting and helping to haul out dead critters, mostly deer. I have ridden on 4 wqeelers as small as 90cc's and was prettty impressed with how well that little bike did, and my fsather in law has an older 250cc quad that I have been on a time or two and it seemed to me like it had good power and capability but I was not on it for very long nor did I try to haul anything with it.

So, being as I am 6'3" tall, 245lbs and legally disabled with kidney disease and gout from said disease, how big of a 4 wheeler do I need, in your opinions? Smaller equalls lower fuel costs and maybe eaier to muscle it around. Larger gives me exactly what? And I 'need' larger, exactly why?

I am kinda leaning toward the 400cc units, with the leader of the pack being a Polaris in MT that is a two stroke "Explorer" model but there are some KAwasaki 400's closer to home and 4 stroke engines.

THANKS in advance, for all of the input! I always get good experience based advice here and this is a pretty sizeable decision for me.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500