You will get a lot of answers, because people use their 4-wheelers for different reasons in different parts of the country.

Now for my $.02...

My dad has a 125cc (dont make them anymore) Honda, that works fine for him. 2 wheel drive, electric or manual start, and light as can be. If it gets stuck, jump off, pick the front or back out of the ruts, climb back on and off you go. With a front and rear rack, you can haul out 2 deer at a time, I know, I've done it and because its small, it goes thru the wood easily. It will run about 35 mph and for an 86 yr old man, it works fine.

I have a 350 yamaha, 2-wheel drive, electric start, that is 24 yrs old. When it gets stuck, I winch it out because I cant pick it up and set it out of the ruts. It rides smoother than dads because of a rear shock, hauls loads easier, runs 45 mph, and is easier to ride for long periods of time.

I dont pull trailers, haul loads heaver than deer/hogs, or go mudding, so for what I use my 4 wheeler for, it works great.

For a man of you size, the 350cc on up would be recommended, and MadMooners wish list is a good one!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21