Originally Posted by Crockettnj
As long as it potentially saves one life, why not? I mean, if you have nothing to hide...

It seems to have contributed little to preventing recent debacles such as Benghazi, Sandy Hook, Fast & Furious, Eric Holder, Boston, etc. etc. etc. What one life has it saved?

Regardless, in theory I could agree with your thought IF I trusted government. I don't and never will. If the antics of Bush II and Obama make you comfortable, by all means, relax. If not, you're in good company. They have each used federal power against its citizens and excuse it by saying there is a higher priority than our rights. That is a pathetic position which neither protects the People or cures the problems we face these days. In short they were and are puzzy weak on foreign policy and lacking basic understanding of what is necessary to resolve the threats.

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. The dickweed in the Oval Office has demonstrated that succinctly.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain