CaptEdIII: I am not exactly sure why they chose to call themselves "Rainbows"?
They do preach pacifism and "do your own thing" - so I assume they tolerate homosexuality?
I had to mail a package this afternoon and as I rounded a corner in town a scraggly (thin, small titted) Rainbow gal dressed in droopy clothes and wearing combat boots held up a sign and pointed at the few words on it with her free hand - her hand written black marker on brown cardboard sign said "Smile you are beautiful".
Well I burst out in a laugh that could have been interpreted as a smile - the main reason for my mirth was I have been called a LOT of things but NEVER beautiful!
Still it was a nice (if not naive?) gesture.
I do know that they (the Rainbows) are VERY pro-drug use.
The Rainbows have enclaves all about the United States and they were just getting started (10 years) in the Seattle area when I retired and left there.
Just a few minutes later I got an AMAZING "Beaver Shot" as I rounded the corner a little further on. As I was passing the local Greyhound type bus station.
A passle of Rainbows were sorting through the luggage (back packs!) at the rear of the "Salt Lake Express" Greyhound type bus. One young lady was sitting on her heels (haunches?) on the sidewalk going through her kit and her granny dress was elevated such that her underwear-less lady parts were "smiling" at me as I drove by!
I mean she was either pre-pubescant or she had a very close shave. I nearly twisted my neck half off enjoying the view and then nearly ran into the Car Quest delivery truck on achieving a double take of the "view"!
Then I remembered my manners and safety training and began using my turn signals as I made 4 quick right turns - but alas the young panty-less nymphette had assumed a more lady like posture by the time (15 seconds!) my Cadillac returned to the view point!
Drat.
It got hot here today right at 90 degrees which is well above the norm at this altitude.
It is just gonna happen, when you get 29,000 young adults together in one spot - someone is gonna forget their undies - I guess?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy