I know this subject is a few months old but...

I noticed some other folks inquiring about the Antiviral-factory earlier in March this year. The only common denominator is that they were all customers of online hunting/shooting suppliers.

I received an email July 11 2013 sent to the custom fowarding address (stagarmsmy internet domain) I created for dealing with Stagarms.com. It was a receipt and thank you for purchasing an antiviral software package from the antiviral-factory.com. Further checking revealed a pending charge on my card for the software in the amount of $51.57.

The email was traced back to the Ukraine. According to my credit union the cc charge was initiated in China.

Bottom line is the Stagarms customer database appears to have been compromised. The email address Stagarms has on file for me was known only to Stagarms.

I called Stagarms and explained the issue to one of their marketing people who said he would turn it over to their IT group and inform the owner. I have yet to hear anything on the subject.

If you have dealt directly with Stagarms then keep a close eye on your cc charges.

I immediately canceled my card and filed a report so I am safe.

This is the second compromised company I have detected with the custom email addresses. The first was an Oregon based company I did some R&D work for. The owner hired a forensic IT investigator and found they had been hit 4 months before. They had no clue until I called them.

John