Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by Tarkio
They are all the same. Lower than whale-[bleep].

So now you just said my best friend/hunting pard and my son are lower than whale [bleep]..... You just don't have good dealerships apparently...broad paint brushes usually get you in trouble in tight spots wink

Will they sell the same vehicle to two different people for two different prices based on how much they think they can steal?

In a free market capitalistic system like we all clamor for, isn't any price between MSRP and dealer cost fair to try for? Some carbuyers are so foolish and incompetent as to go into a dealership and just plunk down MSRP. There's also the smart negotiator who does his research and gets a vehicle for the minimum the dealer will sell it for. The MSRP fool shouldn't get the same price as the researcher/negotiations-conscious customer, as he shouldn't be rewarded for being stupid and incompetent.

I think people who call all salesmen rats are just mad that the rats are smarter.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.