Got my Ford F-150 from the Ford dealership in Ontario, OR, that was the easiest and most open deal I�ve ever seen. The salesman listed the prices for the truck and all the options I wanted and they agreed with Edmonds �invoice� price to the penny. Then he said, �now we add $700, that�s our profit and it�s not negotiable.� But the bottom line price was $14,500 for a $19,500 sticker price truck and that�s the price HE offered without me even saying anything. (Shows how long ago that was!) I�m sure they made more than that $700 with dealer incentives and what not but I don�t hold that against them. The guy didn�t jack me around, he didn�t go �get his manager� or any other BS, so I bought the truck then and there and recommended that dealership and specifically that salesman to anyone who would listen.

I wouldn�t piss on any Larry Miller dealership in Boise if it was on fire. They agree on a price and then come back again and again trying to raise it. My friend has taken a Dodge pickup back there five times to get the heater fixed and it�s never been fixed, and four of those times he drove away and something else was wrong.

I�ve bought a Toyota pickup and two Hondas from Tom Scott dealerships in Nampa and it was easy peasy. I did my homework, came in with an offer, they said okay, we did the deal in five minutes each time.

Can�t remember the name, it�s a �small, home town� dealership in Weiser, ID. The service manager (ex, he quit) that worked there told me those guys were the biggest crooks he ever saw.

I have nothing against a dealer making a profit, they have to stay in business. Big or small dealer, small town or urban, just treat me square, don�t jack me around and I�ll come back for my next vehicle.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!