I've got a A390ST. I think they called it the Silver Mallard. That thing is bullet proof. No "O" rings, just a hard workin gas piston. Best auto made IMHO.

Had a blue wing come screaming by just off the deck while I was straddling a log half asleep. I take the shot from the hip and the recoil hits me in the jewels which I of course promptly grab my package and drop my gun in the drink. I recover, see the bw circling around, reach down into the marl, grab my 390, drain the flotsam jetsam out of it and one time the bird stone dead. I ate those thing breasts very rare with great pleasure. What a great gun.

I convinced myself I needed 3.5" Benelli SBEII because I was tired of my 10. Okay...I wanted a new gun. After a few years I've found myself going back to my 390 gas gun over the SBE inertia because of recoil. Both are great guns and I'll never get rid of them, but it's funny...the older you get....

I lost my little bro in a car accident (actually jeep v. cement truck) a few years ago. He was my waterfowling compadre. I buried my bands with him. To honor him, the first shell in the chamber on opening day is one of his. I have 35 left.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin