Originally Posted by Leanwolf
BIGSQUEEZE - " ...I go with what is obviously seen rather than on emotion, assumptions and conjecture."

Uhhh, that whole video by Robert Harris is conjecture and guesswork and innuendo. Almost undecipherable images, blurred beyond any clarity but specifically described by Robert Harris telling you what he wants you to believe???? Line drawings of what Harris determines was Kennedy's skull when hit and how his skull and brain reacted?? Yeah, right, that's what happened 'cause Harris tells you so.

Harris looking at a highly blurred film and selectively telling you where Jackie Kennedy's eyes were looking here and there?? On and on and on and on.

And you're belief that a FMJ 6.5 bullet blasting through a man's skull could not do the damage that was apparent on Kennedy's head???

Oh well, believe whatever suits your conspiracy scenario.

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree.

L.W.

............Well I figured as a diehard Oswald acted alone guy, that you would come back with something like that.

Ok then! Other than your own above opinion, what evidence can you produce that can disprove Robert Harris` version of the attack as well as those pathologists who said that it did happen that way. I`ll tell you....NOTHING!

Then that bulge or protrusion (SKULL FLAP?) at the back of kennedy`s head is just a blur? Well it is a little blurry. I`ll give ya that. But that blur wasn`t present from frames 313 to about 319-20,,NOW WAS IT!...NOPE! Explain THAT one! Z film must have been tampered with. LOL!

Also while your at it, can you explain the obvious changes of the outline or top hairline differences of Kennedy`s head above the right ear to the top of the scalp from frames 313 to 337. Dammit somebody sabotaged the film...LOL!

Oh yeah! That was all a blur too that didn`t exist from frames 313 to 319-320.

Maybe someone kinda threw those blurs in there...LOL!

Blurry or not, doesn`t dismiss what is obviously seen in the later frames, which was not present in the earlier frames.

Now if Oswald had used a frangible bullet rather than a FMJ, then I just might concur or agree with you. What is seen in the film, doesn`t reconcile with a single FMJ 6.5mm bullet. Too much skull damage.

That`s what many forensic pathologists say including Dr. Cyril Wecht. But even that won`t convince the diehard Oswald acted alone crowd.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger