I just finished watching the entire video which is a bit over an hour long. Sun news very clearly illustrated how the mounties broke the law in doing what they did. It is unclear how many claims for damages done by the RCMP are still outstanding.

After having been reminded of how much the mounties abused the law I'll never trust one of them again. It is quite clear they will be like the Nazis during the second war, if questioned about their activities, they will just say "well I was just following orders."

The only time to my knowledge I might have ever been in the cross hairs of a police firearm was during the marches on Ottawa during the efforts to have the gun registry eliminated when the RCMP had their snipers on the roofs of buildings along the parade route. That was disquieting enough but with what happened in Alberta last summer it is proof positive they can never be trusted.

In my mind once you can not trust one police force you can't trust any of them. I hope no police officer ever comes to me looking for help of any kind.

Jim