Originally Posted by CraigC
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
You search sites to find me, even read sites where I am a moderator and then bash me at another site because you will never be allowed on a good site.

You forget that I was a moderator on that site, at a higher level than you. I left because they actually believe your nonsense there (or at least JG believes 'some' of it) and I couldn't take any more. It has a whopping 150 members but only a scant few who actually post. It won't ever be any bigger than it is because of you and your fan club. If JWP (whom I do not even know) reads sites where you are a moderator it is because you start discussions there only to bash people and brands and it's the only place that let's you do so. Real tough to talk about people not present to defend themselves. Yes, a "good site", only good if you kiss the head man's ass. You falsely believe that if you criticize and berate respected industry folk that it will make you look more credible. In reality, it has the opposite effect.

Sorry Jim but you can't blame JWP. I don't know what you think you know but I made up my mind about you a long time ago when you posted your nonsense about 2.5"@500yd groups on SA.com. I don't need any help to figure you out.

Go "walk among the deer" a little more, I'm sure they miss you.

You didn't quit, you were removed before I even knew you were there. I also would have removed you.
But I have witnesses to my groups and can give you the E mail to one that seen my 500 yard group. Want it? Do you want all the e mails to those I shoot with and how they will not use anything but my loads?
Where you went wrong is asking to have me removed behind my back. To PM the site owner when you seen me there was your downfall.
I have a following because I don't lie to them and most have tried my suggestions to shoot better.