I have been gone a lot lately with my pop being sick. Today he felt like running some errands with me so I left early and we burnt a trail and when I got home the police was at my house my wife was screaming at my neighbors like she was gonna kill them. After I got her away from them me and the policeman got the story. First of all I actually got there just a second before the cops did and I heard shooting in the guys back yard behind the shed.

Come to find out my oldest son was on the ridge above our neighbors house crow hunting and some shot fell on his roof. That was no doubt his fault. So this guy instead of coming over and telling us what was going on or walking up there and saying now damnit boys your gonna have to watch where you shoot cause the shot is falling on my house, if you do that again I will tell your dad. He goes and gets a gun and starts shooting up into the woods.

I know that my boy was in the wrong. You can't see any houses from up there but he should have known not to shoot in that direction. He was shooting 7.5s almost strait up so it wasn't danderous he just thinking. I'm gonna make him go through hunters safety again. But what in the hell was that guy thinking? The police asked him did you think that was a good idea to get a gun and start shooting? He said well probably not. He also lied and said he shot into the ground but my wife said she could see limbs shake and dirt flying as did a friend of my sons that was with her.

The police said the charges against him would be reckless endangerment. All I have to do is go take a warrent out on him. What a f'ed up idiot to not just walk over and knock on the door. Its crazy times we live in. If I had been home and saw him shooting up that way and i knew my son was up there, well lets just say I thank God I wasn't home to see that, and all is well. SMH shakin my head, crazy mother.

Last edited by seal_billy; 02/22/14.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner