Well.... I'm down to just a couple left. Still looking for Eddie Bo and I've got an envelope with no name on it with x2 in my writing on it.

SO... In order to find Eddie and homes for the last two I'll have to start going through my ship list and pm's to find the missing puzzle pieces.

I'll have one extra I believe and there's probably 20 people on a waiting list.

Once I'm sure I have everyone, I may auction it off if that sounds reasonable to everyone? I don't see the auction site on here any longer (I know it wasn't popular).

And with that being said, in a few months come Nov/Dec if there's enough interest in doing another buy of some sort (NO more Campfire Lighters) I'm open to ideas. Need at least 30 for a custom order.

If/when there's another one of these, I'll conduct them in a more organized manner on my part.

Thanks everyone for the interest, it's been a lot of work but enjoyable giving something memorable back to a bunch of good guys. This started out with the idea of struggling to get 30-50 going and if given another week I think we could have it 200 quite easily.

Life is just one damned thing after another