Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It's called common sense, which you seem to be lacking. The CDC and state health departments do have the power to force a quarantine with a court order (which I believe they are seeking). Even the army is quarantining people working in the region even though they may not have had direct contact with patients.

Only if they can produce cause. Somethng that requires evidence of risk like symptoms. Without that all you have left is the ignorant part of irrational fear, or a lack of due process.

The Army is a whole 'nother thing entirely. You are not entitled to all of the same civil rights as a civilian, something that anyone who's been there and done that already knows.

You mean like her over in junglebunny heaven, mixed in with thousands of evola pts, and getting off the plane with a fever. Thats enough for me. If she isn't gonna abide by the quarantine some good citizen with terminal cancer should put one through her skull,

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell