Originally Posted by 4321
That was to get around the Boland ammendment, but I wouldn't have expected a 300F1 dropout to know that. ALL the USMC S&B's had to come through a US contractor, PICKED and AGREED UPON by the manufacturer.

Still stuck in the 80's Hero... I see your reading comprehension mirrors the context of your posts... Once again it solidifies that you are the Queen of Dumbasses... I typed as slow as I possibly could the first time in hopes you would be able to comprehend... I'll try again...

I never did nor would I take a 300-F1 course... I'll leave that to you "Candy Stripers"...

ALL S&B M8541 scopes that were issued in the first contract were not returned... Only the ones that Premier assembled in VA were... Once they discovered and corrected the problems the remaining scopes on the contract that were issued were fine...

Regale us with your experience and tall tales of running an M8541 Day Scope "In Country" and having it fail on you deep behind enemy lines "Gomer"... Have you ever had one fail while YOU were using it on your Sniper Rifle...

What really does any of this have to do with poor ole Bob's question for a good hunting scope... Do you troll the site looking for the attention that you crave but never get at home... Does claiming SF give you wood... Feel proud of yourself as you sit behind your keyboard, ribs sticking out screaming "GET SOME!!!!"...

If you were truly a "Quiet Professional" you'd give ole Bob a good recommendation and stop running your cock holster... We all know how that'll work out...

Jeffbird gave a great recommendation Bob... I myself run Mil-r/mrad but the NF Compact is a great scope... I've a couple and Really like them... Very robust, track extremely well, great glass...