Pack fit is a very personal thing and what works for one may not work for you. Doesn't make it wrong just means it doesn't fit your preferences or needs.

I have tried several packs from Osprey, Arcteryx, and Lowe. In fact in 1997 I scraped my pennies together to buy a Arcteryx Bora 80. Great pack for backpacking and hauled several caribou out with it during high school. That said it does not compare to Mystery Ranch NICE 6500, Barney's, Kifaru Bikini or Duplex, Stone Glacier, or Paradox packs when it comes time to haul meat off the mountain.

For me the Kifaru seems to fit my body the best so thats what I go with now, but they are a spendy SOB no doubt, but given that I haul out a dozen or so animals out of the woods annually its worth the money for the comfort.

However you might luck out and a less expesnive pack might be just what you need. The Exo or Paradox can cost less as well as weigh less, but I'd rather have a 7 pound pack that hauls well than a 4 pound pack that doesn't fit me quite as well or isn't quite as comfy when the pack is loaded down heavy. If you can get a 4 pound pack that hauls well for you all the better!

Certainly blessed to have so many options. I was negative 10 years or so when Brad started backpacking and value his input certainly. Realize I am soley basing my opinion on only roughly 10 years of backpack hunting and helping haul nearly 100 animals out of the woods in that time frame which I will admit is not nearly as many on here so my expereince is limited and just throwing in my .02