Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I get sick of hearing eye relief problems, if your shooting an ubber magnum yeah put on a different scope. with the elite 3x9x40's I have owned if your having a problem with eye relief you either have the scope mounted wrong or your holding the gun wrong. this applies to anything less than a 300 mag, although personally I wouldn't have an issue with a 300 mag and an elite. people forget the very distinct downside of eye relief and there is. simply by having the scope further from your eye the image seems smaller for one and for 2 eye placement is more critical the further out you are. when I switch out to say a leupold after using nightforce or an elite. it always feels like I need more scope power. if lots of eye relief was great a scout scope would be the way to go. lots of bushnell bashers out there and eye relief is the biggest complaint. nightforce has similar eye relief specs as bushnell does. noone knocks them for it. Nightforce IMO has the best optical formula of any scope I have used.

A lot of guys are puzzies too and apparently get scope eye quite often. I've never had a problem with the B&L or bushnell Elite series ER... Same goes for the new Zeiss Terra line. Oh know, wait for the whiners and snivelers. SLM, Scotty (steelhead). Come on, I'm waiting.... cry cry whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA