Now, I might be wrong and the southern boys here will say I'm full of BS. I doubt Wisconsin would ever have a hog problem. The reason is cause the winters are very harsh, there isn't much to eat in the winter for them. In summer there is plenty of food but not for 3 months , the ground is frozen down for 3'. Also, in fall there is 300,000 bow hunters in this state and 600,000 gun deer hunters wishing there was a deer to shoot. If a hog comes by they would be shot on the spot. Coyote and bear hunters would be more than willing to track these hogs through the snow and kill them. Any hunter could track these pigs , or bait them in. Also, they can't reproduce nearly as fast as down south.. . And if we were down to 10 hogs with no help from the government, I think they made my point. I have also looked into " hog hunt" down south. Everyone wants me to pay them for a lease, or pay for a hunt of some sort . The excuse seemed to be,, ,,, ,, wweeelllll, hunters on my land is a liability. Ya, right.. Several of us on another sight replied, with some very negative posts to the land owners that were complaining , but then making excuses when several on the board offered to shoot some.

Last edited by ihookem; 04/26/15.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23