Overall a very nice scope. Camera Land has them listed for $350.00 I believe. View is clear and bright. Scope must be mounted back further than I like due to the long eyepiece but it did not seem to effect cheek weld. Eye relief was good at any power setting. I am a notorious stock crawler so this makes me happy. Reticle is a duplex easy to see. Second focal plane reticle so it stays the same size no matter what power setting it is on. The only thing I didn't like was the turret covers are plastic and feel soft. I would of rather had metal caps but I am sure it wont be a issue.

Adjustment ring moves just right tight enough not to be moved on accident yet easily moved if needed. The quick focus eyepiece is just bad azz. Amazing how easy it is to adjust and how much better the picture is once adjusted.

I am a 6x42 leupy lover. So i compared this scope at 6x to the leupold. The Leupold seemed maybe just a hair more detail but the Meopta was a little brighter. Eye relief at 6x was very similiar. Havent checked yet for brightness in the evening but will soon and will update.

The Meopta kicks the 3-9x40 VX1 butt in every phase. The only thing I cant tell at this time is how tough it will be but time will tell. I would recommend this scope in this price range it is pretty impressive.

Reticle adjustments seem to be off somewhat but it did come back to within .5 to .75 of zero after all that dialing. May not work for great for Long Range Twisting but for normal ranges if a guy want to twist turrets I would work no problem.

Thanks Greg and CameraLand for the Fine scope. I will be purchasing some optics from you in the future.

2 Thumbs UP.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....