Originally Posted by 7mmMato
You know I realized after I wrote this up that I didnt have a picture of it mounted on the rifle. I will try and post one tomorrow. It looks fine other than I cant mount it as far forward as I like but Im one of those guys that like his scope low and as far forward as possible. Yes the low DD mounts worked a medium would probably give enough clearance to the Power adjuster ring to slide scope forward some. Turrets are not marked numerically. they do have hash marks on them that seem to aling with the clicks. But if you are gonna spin you are going to need to count. These are just the regular posi-click finger adjustable turrets but they are 1/2" tall and the outer dial can be reset to zero so you can use them to twirl for range if you wanted to. I didnt notice that they turn back wards but now thinking of it you are right. I just followed the arrow to move them. Both ele and windage have a arrow and then say u/r so if you were inclined you could turn the scope 90 degrees and put the windage on left side. All in all a pretty well thought out scope.

Thanks for the excellent review and answering questions. Much appreciated..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA