Originally Posted by Canazes9
Originally Posted by 7mmMato

Reticle adjustments seem to be off somewhat but it did come back to within .5 to .75 of zero after all that dialing. May not work for great for Long Range Twisting but for normal ranges if a guy want to twist turrets I would work no problem.

It's amazing how so many people can read the same thing and come away with completely different impressions. That scope would be sent back to Camera Land for replacement if I had received it. If the replacement came back the same way it would go in the garbage.

David

I should of spoke more of this but I was tired of typing my computer wiped the hole shebang out twice before I got it posted. My range is only 90 yards so that would make up some of the lack of movement a full 1/4 per click. That would add up after several inches of movement.

My shooting surely had some effect on it as well. Conditions weren't great I had a 10 mph wind that I am sure was effecting the windage on some of the shots. The last shots the barrel was extremely hot and I had a lot of mirage off of the barrel could easily explain the .5 inch elevation loss.

You will notice that when barrel had cooled and I shot the ten shot group that it came back to zero. The first five shots were all dead perfect on elevation the is a little horizontal stringing but I blame that on me and the conditions. I will retest tracking on a later date and will update. Hopefully find a day with no wind.

I figured the tracking would raise some eyebrows but I really think it was more me and the conditions than it was the scope.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....