Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 48 of 51 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What were the equipment and settings on that brown bear pic? There is no EXIF, and that is a pretty seriously good shot.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick

(Addendum: for MikeS)

'S,

I feel your pain. Forked-horns and Pecker Poles just don't do it.

This guy ripped lots and lots and lots of my logs and was easily the best at it...that I've ever seen,which effectively seals that deal.(grin) He was killed overseas a coupla years ago in a chopper crash. Cryin' shame,as he was GOOD people.

[Linked Image]

Cedar typically flies well.

[Linked Image]

To the Warriors!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Laura, you seem to be tardy...

Knowing what I KNOW, fewer things funnier than you calling anybody a MUDSHARK.... grin....

Another beautiful thing about the interweb, shchitt don't go away... you used to be such a "peachy" lil tramp... pun intended.....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
stick can take a picture for sure. 😜 Let's see a pic when you can scrape the funds up and get a tag for one of those brown bears.

As seen on πŸ‘£TV. (The politically correct name is vertically challenged).

I'm missing out. Send me your address and I will mail you that 9$ hate the kids to have to go with out. Heavy will not need it your t-shirt idea went global the first day. thanks gump your a goddam genius!!!

Last edited by fredIII; 06/13/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
heavysqawkeer,

How's the T-Shirt Sales coming along on your Big Weekend Trip?

Figure you'll be able to get 'em "all" scoped any time soon? Me neither.

Laughing!

Bless your heart....................

'S,

Gotta go easy on Big Tree pics...The Twottly Trifecta cain't take it,but they can certainly Pecker Pole. "Luckily",their neighbor has a boat and they "know" a Cutter.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.................

nm,

LOVE the cat on the rope and the bitchin' boat in the driveway.

What do you "do" for a "living" again?!?

Laughing!

You might consider T-Shirt Sales too,as you've got alotta SCHIT less sights,mounts,rings and glass(in no particular order).

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart..................

SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my "surprise" that your Imagination and it's Pretend,once again granted opportunity for you to plagiarize pics. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Your insecurities are VERY wellfounded and it's a fhuqking RIOT,that you have more Outdoor shots of me...than you do of yourself. Congratulations?!? Don't forget to share 'em and mention yet again,how vicarious "living" is as close as you'll ever fhuqking get.

You "hardchargers" are a fhuqking hoot!...................

'fight,

It's a fair to middlin' frame. Canon 1D3/100-400L(version I),back button focus,meter/shutter separate,AWB,evaluative metering,AI Servo,AV Mode and watch the fhuqk out frame rate. It shoots purty clean files. Simply dump in the minimum ISO warranted,heed the histogram and chase exposure compensation if/when requisite. It routinely meters exceptionally,doubly so with shutter/meter being separate actuations,as I can pic/choose what I want to control and more importantly where.

I set my bodies up so that ISO moves in whole (native)stop values only and exposure compensation shifts in half-stop values. That lineal relationship enables immediate corrections in nano-seconds and retains finite control to boot.

I had the light and the wind on that Rat Bear and when you've got the wind on a Bear...you can do as you please. I pleased.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Pretty easy to put the slip on something and have my way. I'm still not enthralled with FF(though the 1DX is a killer body) and I love the APS-H sensor sizing(1.3x). The 7D2 now makes APS-C(1.6x) plausible and is a good machine. One could argue favorably for a 7D2/100-400L Version II,as an All Around Critter Hammer...though I prefer the trombone zoom of the Version I.

LEGENDARY Sneak here.

1D3/100-400L at 370mm(I'm happy with it at 400,but think it gains a smidge in IQ shortened up a CH),stopped down to F/11 for increased DOF,ISO 200 to yield 1/512 shutter speed,1/2-stop of exposure compensation dumped in to blow out the snow in the background and I slipped in to catch the angle so I had catchlight from the sun. Waited for a dabble attempt,to garner some ice on the bill,to set the mood.

[Linked Image]

Largely same premise here. like body/glass,though at 210mm(to catch sparks flying when afterburners lit),F/5.6(WFO) beings I had enough distance away to not have ay DOF concerns in regards to the victim,ISO 800 and 1/1500 shutter for spark catchin' and 1/2 stop of exposure compensation dumped into the body.

I like colors,action and go outta my way to say "Fhuqk the "rule" of thirds". The Tattered Velvet window is a very narrow window of opportunity. Again,I had the light and the wind...by design.

[Linked Image]

I prefer the above poke,to the more candids I gunned on him. Glass stretched to 400mm,(1) stop added for DOF(F/8),ISO 800,1/1024 shutter and that glorious 1/2 stop of exposure frosting.

[Linked Image]

LEGENDARY burst. You should be able to cypher EXIF,as old 'bucket shots retain it,but 'shack strips it. Great way for folks to learn. I quit throwing stuff in 'bucket due to file compression when they changed things and muchly favor 'shack for that reason.

Ratty-tat-tat. I don't know that I've ever shot a Critter from a tripod.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2822.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2821.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2820.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2819.jpg[/img]

The Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks profess ALL sorts of Secret Squirrel Stuff...but it just don't ever seem to happen. Hell not even all of the Dumb Kchunts,can orient a picture and that's fairly fhuqking amazing too.(grin)

Laughing!

P.S. and by the way...JPEG only for me................

Rogue,

SALUTE!.................

Judmam,

The ONLY barometer of evaluation that you are,is in regards to how long a fork will last and a keen inside look at Retardation. Both obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

You POOR POOR Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart................

fredrica,

I see that with your fresh Outdoor Experience in going to the fhuqking Zoo,that you are quickly lamenting your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and "exhilarating" locale.

Be sure to update your "Hard Charging" ways,once you've saved enough to poke blued non windage adjustable base/rings on that ShamWow and dangle a pic of same in "action".

You and 'nm,really come close to "doing" alotta stuff! Pretend ain't real,no matter how feverishly your Imagination WISHES it to be.

Laughing!

Bless your heart...................

(Addendum: for a Coke Bottle Whine)

'nm,

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity.

If only to knock it out of the fhuqking Park,cite when you last "shot" ANY of the pieces of fhuqking schit you've dangled pictures of...with or without sights/glass. Laughing!

At least you could Google and plagiarize a cartoon,as a Trump Card. I see you too "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!

What were the "odds"?!?.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
More pathetic by the minute. TFF

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It does remain the same. What's funny is click on his profile and check out his 40,000 posts, back from 01'..... funny stuff!!

Gene, your doing GRATE!!!! Love it how you go back and modify your posts after you think of Schitt..... classic

Tell me about mudsharks again!!! I am [bleep] crying!!! Hola!!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Diggin the petting zoo pics as well, outta the window of the crewbus?? Comparable to kelp Fed beach bears?? What I mean is, do Ya really gotta sneak, like tuffs and sweat pants type schitt??? Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
More pathetic by the minute.

He's not pathetic, he's a legend, just ask him.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll feign my "surprise" that your Imagination and it's Pretend,once again granted opportunity for you to plagiarize pics. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Who's doing the pretend? I don't have to live my life showing old pics of myself on the net trying to feel taller.

"500 pounds of RE15" ---> I can smell that from here.

..... And what were the odds you'd rise to the bait and waste your pathetic ONE POST per day.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Larry
Why do you prefer the "trombone" version of the 100-400 L? I have that version and was thinking I was slumming some inferior goods.
Also, what about the difference in the 7D and the 70D MKII? I have not seen it, but have heard the autofocus is superb.
Do you shoot in RAW? What to you use to organize your photos? (Sorry for interrupting the flow of insults on here.- Free free to carry on)

Royce

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'nm,

You were NEARLY brave enough to mention what you "do" for a "living" and cite that you "almost" nearly shot one of those pieces of fhuqking schit,that you were so proud to picture.

Keep on "hard charging".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

heavysqawker,

Noone was/is under the impression,that you were suddenly going to magically pry your kchunt from the couch and start doing for yourself for the first time.

Simply ain't in the cards.

How's the BWT trip going? Get to see lotsa pavement,cruise a Mall and gather more pics? Don't forget to share the "splendors". Laughing!

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk.

Wow +P+!

Here's one for you,that's almost not scoped.

[Linked Image]

Almost.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up I commissioned a special run of 75MOA rails and it'll only get better. Not that you've the savvy,to understand any of it! Laughing!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Ooops!...too late.

Laughing!...............

Judmam,

Perhaps some day,fortune will smile upon you and you'll find a case of empties...then be able to make a down payment on a used camera. Until then,you'll be able to repeat the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,by saying time and again: "I don't care...I could too...I don't care".

Congratulations on your neighbor owning a boat and your "knowing" a Cutter,as salves to your reality.

You go girl!..................

SuperKchunt,

As GREAT as I am,not even I can take pics from a day that has yet to arrive. That being said,I'm rather at ease in the discussion of Legendary splendors that've transpired and are in my portfolio,due my capturing them. I shoulda said "our" portfolio,as you pinch 'em faster than anyone and plagiarizing same,is the ONLY way you can arrange meaningful substance in your album. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Be sure to keep adding insecurities and commenting about all the things you almost did,the wares you nearly did 'em with and the places you nearly did 'em. Reality ain't for everyone,but "luckily" you've that vivid Imagination of your's to Pretend with.

Great time to add even more oblivious hilarity to your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqtitude and grant you opportunity to cite the last time you were Outdoors and shot something other than your Imagination?

Keep telling yourself,that your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery is a carefully orchestrated Secret Squirrel "plan" and feel free to revel in how "great" you are doing.

Quivering lips,trembling fingers and plagiarized pics ain't a "stand"...no matter how badly your Imagination needs to Pretend it to be. Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Royce,

The trombone's actuation is much faster,if only obviously. The Version II grants an edge in AF,IQ and IS...it would have made me happier if Trombonetitude were retained in the update,as it woulda been a clean sweep. The "Dust Pump" is oft maligned,but is a heavy hitter of much latitude and nothing is faster to change focal length with.

I earlier referenced the 7D2 and it is phenomenal. It's got all the requisite attributes to really do some splendid things. The meter is tough to trick,AF/IQ and noise handling are exceptional. Greatest hurdle to me,is that I much prefer the 1D-Series bodies and have much faith in their incredible weather sealing and ability to shrug abuse.

As mentioned prior I never shoot RAW and LR works well for me,as a storage means. I'm not above stealing The show with a P&S too and THAT,really fhuqks with heads.(grin)

Cheer up! The Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks insult themselves,by simply doing their "best" and all one needs to supply,is slack on the rope....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Thanks, Larry

Royce

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As GREAT as I am, not even I can be 1/2 normal being a 5 foot bald guy who has no life other than posting my "GREAT" pics on the interweb.

Couldn't have said it better myself. grin

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Commissioned some scope mounts holly chit your are fantastic take your meds you little stubby PoS.

Taking the team to the game heavy you should be ashamed bet they never smiled the whole time (Poker face what ever) aka clinical depression due to poor living conditions.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Mow your weeds Laura they look like chit.

Hard charger bla bla bla

Last edited by fredIII; 06/14/15.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Poor Larry....

Oops I mean
[Linked Image]

Larry you are dumber by the day but greater by the second. How you manage to miss the obvious is nothing short of amazing. Congrats on your scope. LMAO

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Laura, your problem is, you keep thinkin your a bad man.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Heavysquacker, fredrica, just for conversation, how many local folks you guys know that have followed the "Alaskan dream" and have returned shortly after because it was soooo great??? It's funny listening to her talk about $$$ so frequently!!! I mean she was doing so great while cuttin, she had a van!!! WOW!!!

Laura you can bullschitt the city slickers, but folks that "know", you're making yourself look stupider by the day...

I would like to Fed ex you some roundup, and perhaps some paint, after all, you looks like you are dooooing soooo great!!! Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 48 of 51 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (257_X_50, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 25classic, 1beaver_shooter, 270cowboy, 70 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,405
Posts18,506,968
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.