Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is where I and my family seek some insulation and follow my dream. We have decided to move to Idaho which frees up more money to build our dream cabin on our property in se Alaska. Football and hunting season in Idaho a month each February in Costa Rica then 4 months in Alaska. My wife realizes that a 4000 sq/ft house is unnecessary but freedom is required

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
What's so scary about all of this is ISIS is laying there like a snake in the grass just waiting for it to happen. And then they strike.

And of course at that point China and ROW moves in to simply protect their US interests, which they have every right to do.

I'm sure glad we have the strong, much respected leader heading our country up in times of need.

A lesser man would waste his time race baiting at funerals and golfing while his minions do everything possible to wreck our country according to plan...

Nearly each and every instance we have talked about here at the Fire for the past 6 1/2 years could have been stemmed, or never happened with a good, strong leader. In fact his blueprints were used with many things.

And we standby and let them do it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Just talking amongst friends and family, really feels we are approaching the "tipping point" that has been discussed for so long.

Feel it?

Done happened. We been screwed. But, i aree, getting blued and tatooed is probably onnthe short list.

BTW, 4th blood moon in a row to fall on a Jewish holiday is on Sept 28. Two days before that is a partial solar eclipse, said by the Christian calendar to mark a judgement on the nations.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
4th blood moon in a row to fall on a Jewish holiday is on Sept 28. Two days before that is a partial solar eclipse, said by the Christian calendar to mark a judgement on the nations.

crazy

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Just talking amongst friends and family, really feels we are approaching the "tipping point" that has been discussed for so long.

Feel it?

Done happened. We been screwed. But, i aree, getting blued and tatooed is probably onnthe short list.

BTW, 4th blood moon in a row to fall on a Jewish holiday is on Sept 28. Two days before that is a partial solar eclipse, said by the Christian calendar to mark a judgement on the nations.

I'll be seeing my good doctor for my three month checkup. hope she doesn't find anything wrong with me on that day.

and btw, anybody ever remember Art Bell? he was always talking about the "quickening" and that was more than ten years ago.

anyways, the way the world is now, it'd take an immediate loss of some 20 million at once for the world to pay any attention whatsoever. that's just not likely.

it won't be long till the thumpers come aboard to tell us the signs are all pointing to an imminent end of times scenario. like they've been right numerous times in the past.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Jeez, the handwringing and moaning on here is at record levels.

Raise your kids right, love your family, work hard, play harder, eat good food, drink good booze, enjoy life.

Most of the chit cried about on here today won't mean chit in a few months, just like it always has happened here on the freakshow.

Word.

The fuuckers, and I'm talking about most all of those shady [bleep](politicians), are obviously up to something but I still think there are way more of 'us' than 'them'.

Better equipped for sure, unless it gets really crazy and the army turns on the people. Then we are FUUCKED......grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Nothing will happen because entitlements aren't taken away....

THAT is when the $ch!t is gonna hit the fan. When tens of millions of able bodied people are cut off from the money that other people work for and earn...money that the parasitic actually feel they are entitled to...THAT is gonna piss em' off enough to start doin' some bad stuff.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Yes I do have that feeling. Good thing for indoor plumbing. SHTF, bugging out time- get real. Have a beer and unwind. Too many here are too puckered up.

Last edited by LostHighway; 06/26/15.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Not in the least.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was gratified to read the words of the Governor of Texas. Gave the middle finger to the Court.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
There is something always going to happen. However many Americans are too engrossed with their "dumb phones" to pay much attention.
And I think that was a part of the plan all along..

Make sure the masses stay dumb and allowed to continually poke at their electronic toys - that way they'll never know what will eventually hit 'em until it's WAY, WAY too late..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
“Just because I’m paranoid, it doesn’t mean they’re not out to get us.” -Thomas Pynchon

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing will happen. The population is acting just as if they were being herded into trains bound for Auschwitz....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's all part of the Cloward-Piven Strategy.......to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

At 73, I had been thinking I would depart this world before SHTF but I'm no longer convinced of that.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Nothing will happen. The population is acting just as if they were being herded into trains bound for Auschwitz....

Youre paranoid, jorge. Zero has plans to take care of us. We are too big to fall. Besides, we are divinely blessed and protected. Libs depend on it while denying divinity. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Divinity? God, if not only indifferent, but often-times cruel....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Someone made mention of cancer in the when did "it" start thread, I think that's an apt analogy.

I don't think anything is going to happen at this point, rather those that a clue are seeing this as when the Dr. tells you the cancer has full metastasized. Your shoulders slump as you come to the realization there is nothing left to be done except making the most out of what time you have left.

And the problem isn't isolated to the clowns in DC and your state capitals, it's the clowns that put them in those positions and keep elececting them back those positions.

This nails it for me...

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There is a self test for paranoia -

You know you have it when you can't think
of anything that's your own fault.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 1minute
I suspect that much of today's goings on are a complete non-issue to most of the masses. They don't pay attention or care as long as their entertainment is unaffected.

Now if the web were to go down for a month, there would be hell to pay.

^ this.

The opiate of the masses is now entertainment and the tyrants have entertainers in their back pocket; there is no need to take back the web or big screens so nothing will come of any of this.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 280Jeff, 59 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,147
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.