Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
As to the OP, I hear ya, doc.

But that doesn't mean I'm glad to be an old fart!! And I'm not even that old.

Yah. Me too.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by add
Aways improve my vocab in a DocRoc thread.

Surfeit - an excessive amount

Pneumoceph - slang for airhead

Thanks!

Ain't it grand to have educated friends in low places grin

Texas is 'south' not 'low'.
Stop listening to Travis.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jorgeI
How marbled?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That blonde is gorgeous but I'm betting very high maintenance. frown
Chubby chops on the other hand would probably be very grateful. After all, more bounce to the ounce. whistle
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Doc, you should buy lotto tickets when you get three pneumocephs in a row without so much as one fecalcephalic, craniorectal inversion or a full blown assfacius.

American healthcare is screwed. Sad and sorry.

Unreal but true, instituted by commies elected by congenital dumbasses.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I resemble that remark!

I wondered how fast you'd pick that up, my friend! LOL! Trust me, you wouldn't do one of these chicks with EvilTwin's dick...

Are you certain about that Doc?

I could just see jorge chuckling as ET had to wipe that stuff off his schlong eek shocked grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My last - and maybe only - ER visit was because I was having chest pains. The two guys on duty were reading magazines behind the window, not at all interested in whatever my problem might be - until I said "chest pain". They immediately strapped me to a gurney, put an IR of something in my arm, and began 2 days of pure torture. I was admitted to the hospital, tested beyond my endurance, threatened with insulin injections (I am NOT insulin dependent!). Before they would finally let me out, I had to agree to a stress test. The nurse running the treadmill got mad because she thought she had talked me into a chemical stress test, but I changed my mind (on the advice of another nurse) - and the Doctor told her that was within my rights. She ran that treadmill much faster and longer than necessary - damn near killed me.

I will never, ever go to an ER again, although I have taken my accident-prone wife in a few times.

And I know of dead beats who go to the ER for aspirin when they have a slight headache - because (for them) its free.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
China removed females for a while.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
China removed females for a while.

Yup and paying for it now. Do you know how hard it is for the avg man to find a wife in China. Many young men will never marry or have kids because of that policy. LOL although I think that works for the best for the rest of the world.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And you have a problem with that?

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
I resemble that remark!

I wondered how fast you'd pick that up, my friend! LOL! Trust me, you wouldn't do one of these chicks with EvilTwin's dick...

That's getting mighty picky.... smile

Be mighty careful or I'll have my secret sqwerls put up MORE posters advertising the world's most interesting Doc is working at that ER and have his "special enema" for intestinal problems!! grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

I'm saving that for NWA.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Eyeball said Pneumoceph. Hahahaha now THAT'S funny. Yep, guilty as charged. Still trying to get this damned machine functioning properly. Hope prevails. I assume that the vodka and Fireball doesn't help, might be wrong. This damned thing still won't quote, spell-check, cut or paste. It does post cuss words well though. Small victories. It's like the terminator, it's become self-aware. Probably realizes that it doesn't need me anymore. Eh, annoying but no matter, that blond on page 5 though, DANG, EPIC. Oh, BTW sobriety is overated. Retirement isn't.

Last edited by Bigfoot; 07/22/15.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I resemble that remark!

Are you certain about that Doc?

I could just see jorge chuckling as ET had to wipe that stuff off his schlong eek shocked grin

OMG. Yes, I just typed "OMG" and meant it. Laffin' here! The visual of that one is just TFF. Holy schitt. OMG. Just OMG.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by PJGunner
How marbled?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That blonde is gorgeous but I'm betting very high maintenance. frown

I ain't sayin' I'd be willing to pick up her hairdresser & makeup bills, dude!

And let's face it... she'd be so far outta my league in real life it ain't even a consideration. But a man can dream, cain't he??
grin

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

Be mighty careful or I'll have my secret sqwerls put up MORE posters advertising the world's most interesting Doc is working at that ER and have his "special enema" for intestinal problems!! grin

Please see my second to last post. OMG. Not that I'm tryin' to visualize yer drippin' dick, dude... but OMG. I'm wrecked for the day now.

I'm gonna kill 2legit next time I see him. LOLOL

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
That blonde may be a pneumoceph - but I'm betting most males have no interest in her IQ, anyway.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

We survive because these empty-headed young females are easily separated from their undies.

And, often go commando.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How marbled?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I see that the fat chick is holding hands with another woman. Either that or maybe Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
She's sucking her teeth like she's thinking of something yummy to eat, like a can of Crisco.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
speaking of the survival of the human race, as though it's in our own handss.. if figure the two-stranded DNA design has about reached it's limits of success or viability.

what's needed now, or in the near future, is a four-stranded DNA design. it'll leap=frog us into the future, and into galactic and inter-galactic space travel.

for all of us to survive on this Earth, it'd have to be at least four times larger than it is now. that's unreasonable. so reaching out into space, now that's an option.

breeding age females should remain protected at all costs. they are, afterall our future.

speaking of true challenges, just consider integrating the two-stranded DNA and the four-stranded DNA into a sustainable system. can it happen in our time?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.