Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by 4ager
Let's see...

The dead chick committed suicide, so she was NOT murdered by the cops.

The dead chick had tried to commit suicide at least once before this year, and had self-inflicted wounds on her wrists that predate the arrest.

The dead chick had a huge amount of marijuana in her system.

This is no longer an "assassination" and no longer death by cop, so now it's just "the cop was an [bleep]" and should be fired because he was too much of an [bleep] to deal with her being an irrational, likely very stoned, and verbally abusive individual as well as her physically resisting arrest.

Got it.

Nah. It's always been about the seemingly poor, irrational, verbally abusive cop escalating the situation unnecessarily. At least to me.

I couldn't get my head far enough in my azz to speak from BH's perspective.

Right; the cop didn't defuse the situation. Here's the thing: he didn't have to. He had every right, legal and otherwise, to do exactly what he did. She, on the other hand, took every option to ramp up the situation and bring even more down on herself at ever turn.

The cop wasn't perfect, and definitely didn't do her any favors, but she sure as Hell made sure that she did everything possible to piss him off and make the situation as bad as she could.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Per tx law she was justifiably arrested moron
Then TX law is overreaching in a FREE Republic and aught be changed azzhole.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
More likely the cop killed her and made it look like a suicide so the truculent bastard didn't have to face her in court.

I am so glad to see you go total batshit crazy here.

Saves me from feeling any inkling that I have to be rational with you.

Huzzah!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by 4ager
Let's see...

The dead chick committed suicide, so she was NOT murdered by the cops.

The dead chick had tried to commit suicide at least once before this year, and had self-inflicted wounds on her wrists that predate the arrest.

The dead chick had a huge amount of marijuana in her system.

This is no longer an "assassination" and no longer death by cop, so now it's just "the cop was an [bleep]" and should be fired because he was too much of an [bleep] to deal with her being an irrational, likely very stoned, and verbally abusive individual as well as her physically resisting arrest.

Got it.

Nah. It's always been about the seemingly poor, irrational, verbally abusive cop escalating the situation unnecessarily. At least to me.

I couldn't get my head far enough in my azz to speak from BH's perspective.
Yor head is so far up your azz you'd have to tip your hat to breathe and that's been obvious for a long time you inbred dipshyt.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RWE
More likely the cop killed her and made it look like a suicide so the truculent bastard didn't have to face her in court.

Huzzah!
Nothing batshyt crazy about it except to someone covering that thin blue line.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, now it's the fault of the law?

Great; move on down there from NY (that current bastion of freedom that it is) and help them change it.

Then again, perhaps you should look closer to home for your crusade. NY Criminal Procedure Law (section 140.10(1)(a)) states that "a police officer may arrest a person for: (a) Any offense when he has reasonable cause to believe that such person has committed such offense in his presence." Traffic offenses are "offenses" under this statute, so you can be arrested for speeding or other traffic offenses in NY State as well.

So much for a "FREE Republic", eh? Make sure to clue in those 25 coworkers on this next week.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just because something is 'the law' doesn't make it right. Just because Texas 'law' says an officer can arrest someone for a minor traffic violation doesn't make it OK to do so. Flippin' anti-gun laws are 'the law' also, and they sure as heck aren't right...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I get he didn't have to. A good cop would have.

Legal does not make it right or wise.

He pushed for no reason, asked a question, got butt hurt, and decided he was gonna haul the mouthy broad in. That's my take on it.

Unfortunately, it's created a chit show over some hurt feelers.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Huzzah!

yes, because that is more likely than a wingnut with a history of suicide and drug issues, who, because of persistent personal issues, is unable to make a $500 bail, would actually kill herself....

ask your friends to keep an eye on you, chief...

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I've been pulled over for traffic violations several times here and was never treated like that putrid example of human filfth acted in that video. If it is law here it's as overreaching as the TX law, just as unbecoming a supposedly free people/nation and aught to be changed. The police state lives and breathes and has been out of control for quite some time.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Huzzah!

yes, because that is more likely than a wingnut with a history of suicide and drug issues, who, because of persistent personal issues, is unable to make a $500 bail, would actually kill herself....

ask your friends to keep an eye on you, chief...
My coworkers are more in tune with keeping an eye on you and your blue line buddies and justifiably so.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
And look you crosseyed retard, I don't care much about her history. What I saw in that video was a disgusting display of a temper tantrum and subsequent brutality that is inexcusable.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been pulled over for traffic violations several times here and was never treated like that putrid example of human filfth acted in that video. If it is law here it's as overreaching as the TX law, just as unbecoming a supposedly free people/nation and aught to be changed.

How often do you act like the stupid bitch in the video?

Try it the next time you're pulled over, and report back to us.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
Just because something is 'the law' doesn't make it right. Just because Texas 'law' says an officer can arrest someone for a minor traffic violation doesn't make it OK to do so. Flippin' anti-gun laws are 'the law' also, and they sure as heck aren't right...!

Never said it was "okay"; only that it was legal.

Not defending the cop, but damned sure not absolving the suicidal stoned crazy bitch, either.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You're right. Police shouldn't be able to arrest folks for offenses

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blackheart is just kick starting yall. He's admitted to trolling in the past, he's just getting his kicks.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Blackheart is just kick starting yall. He's admitted to trolling in the past, he's just getting his kicks.
It is rather entertaining.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When you claimed to have 25 coworkers that would bother speaking to you, it's pretty obvious you're making things up.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

When you claimed to have 25 coworkers that would bother speaking to you, it's pretty obvious you're making things up.
We're a pretty close knit group. Everyone gets along well and are largely like minded. What I said about my coworkers is the absolute truth. So is my opinion of that cop in the video.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

BH is giving TRH WORLD CLASS COMPETITION FOR THE KoTY

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 406_SBC, 17CalFan, 19 invisible), 2,802 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,778
Posts18,536,004
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.