Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22
M
M16 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Not being able to raise $500 for bail from her family, friends, and mentors speaks volumes about what type of person she was.

Last edited by M16; 07/24/15.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Musta spent it all on smoke....

For $500 she should have been able to bail herself out.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by M16
Not being able to raise $500 for bail from her family, friends, and mentors speaks volumes about what type of person she was.

yeah. it shows she was poor. no less, no more.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Hey, bleck lives matter. Get it, Ingwe.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/24/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
M
M16 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by jameister
Originally Posted by M16

You know her? Why didn't you bail her out?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by M16

On a $500 bond you can get released for $50.

She wasn't poor, she had a job and a pile of weed in her.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by M16

Exactamundo.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
M16 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Here bond was $5000. So she could have been bailed for $500.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by M16

No, its the cops fault and you're a racist

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ahhh. Gotcha. Thought somebody has said $500 total.

Still, if her friends and family couldn't help her come up with $500....that says a LOT to me about her relationships.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I hate to admit that I heard bits and pieces of this story on the news and thought it was likely her fault that the situation escalated.

I watched the video and admit that my assumption was completely wrong.

The problem started when he ordered her out of the car for no reason other than to be Mr. Hard-Azz BULLY. He asked why she was upset and she gave an honest answer. Unfortunately, it struck a primal nerve that triggered an irrational and very unprofessional response.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Angussent
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by ringworm
Being stopped by the state trooper for failing to signal a lane change?
Really?
REALLY?
In Texas? State troopers have nothing better to do than make traffic stops for not using a turn signal changing lanes?
Just...WOW!
WHAT BUIICHIT!
Forget that she was giving way to his vehicle coming up behind her...
So when he gets to her car she's smoking and he tells her to put it out...inside her own vehicle.
When she protest he pulls out a taser.
Amazing.

Bullschit?

A standard formula I used for years doing criminal interdiction is this:

A high volume of legal traffic stops. Turn signal violations, equipment violations, speed violations, etc.

Stop and talk to the person. Advise why they were stopped.

If they are members of the innocent motoring public, get them back on the road as fast as possible w/o any tickets, written warnings, nothing. That takes too much time that you could be spending on a high probability stop.

Continue to make legal traffic stops until you find the one that has indicators of possible trafficking or other criminal activity. Then take your time interviewing, then conducting the investigation/drug seizure.

A high volume of legal traffic stops. In fact I had to compile my stats for a class one time, and I discovered I wrote citations approximately 2% of my stops, with 98% verbal warnings.

This high volume of legal stops that you call "bullschit" resulted in over 3 MILLION dollars worth of narcotics seizures in roughly 5 years time.

"BS" traffic stops net a whole hell of a lot of narcotics/stolen weapons/stolen property/felony warrants/ etc, etc and serious criminal activity intercepted. BS traffic stops have resulted in a lot of very bad people getting caught.

Charleston Church shooting suspect and murderer of 9 innocent people Dylann Roof was caught due to a "BS" traffic stop.

Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh (killed 168 people and injured more than 500) was caught due to a "BS" random traffic stop.

Three members of the Syrian Social Nationalist Party (Walid Nicolas Kabbani, Georges Fouad Nicolas Younan, and Walid Majib Mourad) were stopped in Vermont on a "BS" traffic stop.

They were smuggling a bomb from Canada to the United States.

Peter William Sutcliffe, a serial killer was caught on a "BS" random traffic stop . Sutcliffe was convicted of murdering 13 women and attempting to murder seven others.

I could go on and on with examples...

What some call BS stops others call proactive police work.

"Pro-active" police work? I'd describe your take as Soviet-style population control measures (or at least the warm up/intro version) brought to you by your local republicrat congresscritters.

All in the name of "law and order". Gotta round up them drugs, you know. The same drugs coming across the southern border that the same "law and order" republicrats keep saying they're going to "shut-down".

Saudi Arabia is planning to build a fence on their Iraq border. I wonder which one will get built first? I'm betting on the Sunnis

You managed to extrapolate "soviet style population control" out of what I posted?

Thank you for easily identifying yourself as another kook. smile

Watch out for the black helicopters.. I hear 5th SF Group members are Jade Helming their way to your house right now!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
dang ya'll had fun while I was gone.

All I'll toss in after reading ringy's chit, is if you don't do anything wrong, you won't be pulled over.

if you ain't smoking when you are pulled over, illegal chit, it'll be even better.

And if you aren't a smart azz it'll still be better.

Guess we'll wait and see how it all pans out...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought you were Jade Helm.

All of it, all by yourself.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
When kids are taught "rules exist and there are consequences for breaking them", they usually grow up to be well adjusted adults. They might not like the cops or the laws, but they don't throw a temper tantrum on the side of the road either.
I guess Barney Badass in the video musta missed the "rules and consequences" lesson in his upbringing.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kenoh2
I hate to admit that I heard bits and pieces of this story on the news and thought it was likely her fault that the situation escalated.

I watched the video and admit that my assumption was completely wrong.

The problem started when he ordered her out of the car for no reason other than to be Mr. Hard-Azz BULLY. He asked why she was upset and she gave an honest answer. Unfortunately, it struck a primal nerve that triggered an irrational and very unprofessional response.

Which video?

The edited or long raw one?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
Hey, bleck lives matter. Get it.
How would you feel if that had been your daughter or mother ? You always come off like the bigoted, prejudiced, moron you are every time you open your pie hole here. You epitomize the grumpy old white guy image of the typical Republican that America hates these days. Idiot.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Hell, maybe HE killed her.......

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Kenneth
When did smoking cigs inside your own vehicle become illegal?

Was that one of the charges?

It must of been,

The cig was sure the catalyst, Amazing how cops think they can say or demand whatever they want when ever they want.

Nothing personal Pat, but LEO's keep proving what I've always believed,

Most LEO's are nothing more than control freaks.

The cig was not the catalyst, the catalystwas her failing to exit the vehicle when demanded. The request to put out the ciGwas a precursor to arrest

I just watched the video all the way through. The officer told the woman to put out the cigarette. She said no. He then said okay then step out of the car which she refused to do. So it does seem to this layman that the cigarette was the catalyst because things sure went down hill fast after that.

Serious question. Is there not an intermediate step between a warning ticket and going storm trooper in cases like this? Seems to me that when the woman refused to put out the cigarette he could have wrote her up for failure to signal and then for something else....akin to disrespect to a lawman or failure to obey an order. If she kept mouthing off, he could have kept writing.

The cop in the video looked real bad to me. Yes, the woman was stupid but the way she was treated seemed over the top.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I thought you were Jade Helm.

All of it, all by yourself.

Grin...

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 1,833 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,059
Posts18,521,394
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.