Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sherp
Why worry about it? It seems a lot like how everyone deals with yellow jackets. Swat at the one that stings you and even if you do hit it more just come along and sting you and there apparently no end or relief in sight.....just nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Not true.

Fry hamburger just enough to break it up like taco meat, barely browned. Add poison, set on garage roof for the yellow jackets. Kills the entire hive, all of them. Works for years!

Does not work on drones that I am aware of. grin

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wrist rocket and ball bearings should do the job.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V
Scoped crossbow!

Miles to go before I sleep
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I posted on the other thread

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why worry about it? It seems a lot like how everyone deals with yellow jackets. Swat at the one that stings you and even if you do hit it more just come along and sting you and there apparently no end or relief in sight.....just nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Not true.

Fry hamburger just enough to break it up like taco meat, barely browned. Add poison, set on garage roof for the yellow jackets. Kills the entire hive, all of them. Works for years!

Or, just pour a big cup of gasoline down the hole and then light it. That'd work on drones too.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not true.

So you are talking about wiping out the nest the hornets came from? What the hell kind of plan is that for dealing with drones?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole

Not true.

Or, just pour a big cup of gasoline down the hole and then light it. That'd work on drones too.

So you are advocating murdering drone operators via arson? You sure you want to do that considering who the main drone operators are?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If you know where the nest is, and you like excitement in your life, go for it!. If you don't know or don't care where the nest is, use the poisoned hamburger.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Not true.

So you are talking about wiping out the nest the hornets came from? What the hell kind of plan is that for dealing with drones? [/quote]

I'm thinking by the third or fourth iteration the drones should be eating meat. grin

LOL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Flu Flu with a Judo point

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Their range is limited. Fists aimed at the pilot would be my first choice.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Siskiyous6
Their range is limited. Fists aimed at the pilot would be my first choice.

You can't assault a police officer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Assault this.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Assault this.

They will if you interfere with their surveilling of the property you rent from them.

Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Air guns aren't firearms.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Air guns aren't firearms.

Doesn't matter how you interfere with police work, you will still be taken down.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is there something dead, or rotten around this place ?
Something that would knock a maggot off a gut wagon with it's stench,.....
Oh,....just that sorry pathetic felon, with the mouth.
Wish that azzwhole would go impale himself on rebar, or play in the traffic on I-10.

4,...I've got a little Jabsco style fire pump,....little two stroke job from Harbor freight, and a brass nozzle that I bushed down and than precision bored / honed / lapped in the lathe,....it fires a 7/16" solid stream of "Wet Water" a LONG ways.

....would imagine that a cleverly configured induction setup would allow one to densify the stream with a little drilling mud, or some organically friendly DE.

Ideally ?...... a small Moyno mud pump.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Baseball bat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A liberal would just throw an infant up into the blades.

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
stevelyn,

"Air guns aren't firearms."

In some localities airguns are regarded as firearms.
Better check the local laws.

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 2,609 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,937
Posts18,498,866
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.