Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northcountry
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
TRavis:

Trump is Hillary's Manchurian Candidate. He will take out all on the GOP side that can challenge Clinton and then take a dive. Enjoy the show but don't buy into the sales pitch, he is taking you for a ride.

You Sir have hit my lingering doubts. I have thought many times the same way, I just hope you are wrong. But he did recently meet with "Bill", and one has to wonder why!!
Cheers NC
Slick prolly had some money he wanted to contribute to Trump to get his bitch wife beaten.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joe Bob pretty much summed up what I want out of government. Fund the defense, keep the borders secure and the terrorists out, charge as little as possible for schools and roads and such that are excellent, and then stay the [bleep] out of my life. I don't trust Trump, but I don't trust Rand Paul or Ted Cruz either. What Trump seemingly gets is that the Koch's and their ilk are for destroying America as we know it just as sure as Soros is.

Ted is great. He's killing it at a steady 6% in the polls...Rand is probably lower than that.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 08/05/15. Reason: To say Scott Walker is a dickweasel.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
For what it's worth, I've been talkin' Trump over on some of the libertarian forums where I very occasionally hang out.

Most people there are young folks and I've been catching some fairly serious chit from a couple of 'em.

,...and a couple of 'em are gonna have to change their nick because of it.

They give me trouble about Trump, I tell 'em that there's more to life than advocating for gay marriage and that they need to expand their horizons.

,..then they pitch a fit,...and change their nick,....and don't fug with me again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
For what it's worth, I've been talkin' Trump over on some of the libertarian forums where I very occasionally hang out.

Most people there are young folks and I've been catching some fairly serious chit from a couple of 'em.

,...and a couple of 'em are gonna have to change their nick because of it.

They give me trouble about Trump, I tell 'em that there's more to life than advocating for gay marriage and that they need to expand their horizons.

,..then they pitch a fit,...and change their nick,....and don't fug with me again.
I don't know what "nick" is when you're talking about it, but you've made some great posts lately about Trump. I guess currently I'm on the Trump bandwagon but I'm poised to jump off if he goes full-blown assclown.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
nick=nickname

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I guess currently I'm on the Trump bandwagon but I'm poised to jump off if he goes full-blown assclown.

Trump is a big businessman with several billion dollars in his hip pocket and a smart mouth.

He probably wouldn't fit in at a pigroast, but he's about as good as you'll find for somebody who wants to run the commies out of D.C.

Has he been wheelin' and dealin' with the political class?

Ain't no doubt about it.

He's a businessman.

That's part of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I guess currently I'm on the Trump bandwagon but I'm poised to jump off if he goes full-blown assclown.

Trump is a big businessman with several billion dollars in his hip pocket and a smart mouth.

He probably wouldn't fit in at a pigroast, but he's about as good as you'll find for somebody who wants to run the commies out of D.C.

Has he been wheelin' and dealin' with the political class?

Ain't no doubt about it.

He's a businessman.

That's part of it.
Gen. Lee and President Davis wouldn't have fit in at a pig roast either. I don't gaf whether he can eat BBQ. I want him to stop the illegals, quit taking all my money and quit starting wars over everything. He can delegate the Confederate flag controversy to Kid Rock.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
4 Excellent posts in a row (meaning the 4 posts immediately prior).

Could not agree more.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 08/05/15. Reason: Parentheses

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Some people are a bunch of pussies. If winning the Latino vote is what Republicans have to do to win, then I would just as soon lose. I don't want someone in office who will "win" the Latino vote because for the most part, Latinos don't want or expect the same thing out of government that I do.

Some people might have a better feeling knowing that a Republican is driving this country further in debt towards collapse.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by northcountry

You Sir have hit my lingering doubts. I have thought many times the same way, I just hope you are wrong. But he did recently meet with "Bill", and one has to wonder why!!
Cheers NC

Since the other conspiracy theorist can't answer it, maybe you can.

What republican candidate posed enough threat to require Trump's assistance?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I can't see a nationwide election being won by Cruz he throws too many fireballs that he scares a lot of the moderates. But I can see him and the other more outspoken conservatives making Trump or another less vocal conservative look more moderate than they really are.

I don't think Trump has ever started anything in his life that he didn't into to succeed at but wonder if actually winning the election is his end goal. I could see him entering for the publicity or to pull votes away from someone else to help a favored candidate

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kellywk
I could see him entering for the publicity or to pull votes away from someone else to help a favored candidate

Pull votes away from who?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't see a nationwide election being won by Cruz he throws too many fireballs that he scares a lot of the moderates.

So, you think "moderates" are going to vote for the Democrat if a conservative is the candidate?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I can't see a nationwide election being won by Cruz he throws too many fireballs that he scares a lot of the moderates.

So, you think "moderates" are going to vote for the Democrat if a conservative is the candidate?

Maybe they will stay home just as conservatives have in the past.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Most of the ones I've talked to would vote a democrat over Cruz as they tend to view him as too much of a firebrand.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The biggest problem with the GOP kingmakers is they still believe American conservatives want a candidate like Jeb Bush.

They still believe the Bush backlash is limited to some Ron Paul holdouts and a handful of Tea Party extremists.

That is why they are scratching their heads at why Trump is leading in double digits.

Whether that lead holds or not, their reality now is they have to tackle him head on - and face some rather unsavory truths in the process.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/06/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Most of the ones I've talked to would vote a democrat over Cruz as they tend to view him as too much of a firebrand.

Then they're not "moderates". They're Democrats.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Maybe they will stay home just as conservatives have in the past.

That's a nice theory, but one that has been dis proven. There are three types of "moderates". Most are libertarians that are far more conservative than Republicans, liberals who lie to conservatives about their beliefs and lastly, a few idiots who have no beliefs at all.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Then they're not "moderates". They're Democrats.

Moderates: democrats who're just too ashamed to admit it in public and their wives have hyphenated last names...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Is anybody going to tell me which Republican posed such a tremendous threat that the Clinton's solicited Trump for help?

Travis

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 1,748 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,139
Posts18,523,268
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.