Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Fubarski
rong, do you "really" think he can lead a large corporation?

I can imagine he sits down with the equivalent of world leaders on a regular basis.

not the same at all,imo,
the corporations are his,don't like what he says,"you're fired"
not the same when you are talking to Angela Merkle

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rong

I can imagine he sits down with the equivalent of world leaders on a regular basis.

not the same at all,imo,

Because he's never had to do business outside of his own company - got it.

Me

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
a pretty good look at Trump, and why what he does works. Sad that barack hussein has no skills at all.
Ha! He's accomplished more of his end game than any president in history. And continues to do so as he arms terrorists all over the world and gives Iran the green light as a nuclear power.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm certainly appreciative of Trump lighting a fire under Washington, but he's eventually gonna have to come up with something besides "Uh...build a wall and kiss my ass." to stay on top. Maybe he will.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Something to consider here is that one or more Houses of Congress, may flip over to the Dems. Too many broken promises, and the same flood of indies and trump lovers, could overwhelm the Republican organizations. Then would Trump really roll anything back, and would the P.O.'d Republicans back up his veto pen? Or would they sit back and say; "You're Fired", Mr. President.

IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
that describes what has happened to this country while the rank & file was asleep.

we've got the military -industrial complex that sees real profits in war, and let the peons sacrifice their lifeblood.

we've got the subsidy lovers, who don't work but still get to eat. food stamps helps them and the farmers, thusly it grows.

all the workers have to do to enjoy the good life is sit in traffic, show up to work on time, and keep their mortgage paid, and pay all kinds, types & sorts of taxes, fees, licenses, etc. .

and of course, to feel good, we can vote. that has certainly made all the difference. we shouldn't give up on voting, but we need to find someone like us to vote for, not an elitest from either party.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We can what-if it to death, but the only sure thing, at this stage, is that Trump is ahead in the polls because he is saying Politicians are stupid and has enough money to say it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I suppose politicians are stupid, but those who get elected over and over, it's a pretty lucrative business. as long as that horse is on it's feet, they're riding high.

but, if enough is enough, we've got to elect a different kind of politician. but I doubt the average American can stomach such a change. why not continue to borrow money from china, what could possibly go wrong?

I say again, if 20 trillion in debt is where we are now, why wouldn't 30 billion be even better?

I'm afraid folks are wanting to return to some "ideal" that never did really exist to begin with.

with Hillary's ties to Wall Street, how bad could it be under her regime?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus
I'm afraid folks are wanting to return to some "ideal" that never did really exist to begin with.

No, people want OTHER people to elect better people. In the meanwhile, THEY are happy to vote for people who bring home the bacon. Think Mitch McConnell.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hold on!

Rob will be along shortly to tell you how fxxked up that thinking is!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ravenr2
and he isn't owned by anyone. The American dream.

Yes, but we are electing a President, not a King. If he "bitch slaps " his party, he better not expect them to lock step behind him. With their strong support, he can accomplish nothing - unless he panders to the Dems.....

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Ravenr2
and he isn't owned by anyone. The American dream.

Yes, but we are electing a President, not a King. If he "bitch slaps " his party, he better not expect them to lock step behind him. With their strong support, he can accomplish nothing - unless he panders to the Dems.....
Put it another way... The azz you kick today may be the azz you kiss tomorrow.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Trump's stated agenda is conservative. If he is elected, and upholds his promises, there should be no problem with a republican congress, who was elected to accomplish the same conservative agenda, falling in line.

Course, this assumes Trump will uphold his promises, which he may do, as opposed to the current elected republicans in congress, who have demonstrated they will not.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I don't trust/believe trump.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rong

not the same at all,imo,

Mexico to Trump: Pay for Your Own Wall

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I view Donald Trump as an exciting person who could energize our country getting most of us active and working.

And not just another dull government type.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” DONALD Trump said he watches television shows for military advice.

On “Fox News Sunday” George Will asked, “Do we really want to give nuclear weapons to Donald Trump?”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” DONALD Trump said he watches television shows for military advice.

On “Fox News Sunday” George Will asked, “Do we really want to give nuclear weapons to Donald Trump?”

Yet, George Will would have been happy to give nukes to McCain, who never met a war he didn't want to get us entangled in.

I don't know if Trump is the answer or not, but I'm more than happy to watch him make fools of the GOP establishment....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem141r
everyone seems to forget that a president still has to get his ideas through congress.

So, you've already discovered that he's better than the current POS.

Like to be a fly on the wall when Boner tries to tell Trump his ideas ain't gonna happen.

You mean when Trump finds out he needs more than half of the 435 people he "needs to work with" in his court in order to be a better president than Obooma?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Yet, George Will would have been happy to give nukes to McCain, who never met a war he didn't want to get us entangled in.

I don't know if Trump is the answer or not, but I'm more than happy to watch him make fools of the GOP establishment....

Nukes to McCain instead of Obama? Works for me.
Trump is making fools of the GOP establishment, but watching television shows for military advice????

I know that is not the answer I want to hear.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (22250rem, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 219DW, 63 invisible), 2,528 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,202
Posts18,485,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.