Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
As a lifelong Packer fan - I loved last night's game!!!!!!

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by ironbender
Oops. Almost forgot.

[Linked Image]

I never get tired of seeing that play . . . :-)

Me neither...haha! grin

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Packers handed the Hawks their ass last night. As much as I hate watching my team lose, it is hard not to admire the brilliance of Rodgers. That guy is on another level...

Hawks are in trouble if they cannot fix their O-line, they have been terrible through the first two games and I didn't see much if any improvement. Lynch cannot even get started.

Defense will be fine, they will fix their stuff, but if Kam comes back it would speed the process up.

Go Hawks!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Seahawks will be fine - they'll get it rolling soon enough.

It sure was nice to get them at our place for a change.

I think okok and his two buddies were sitting in front of us at the game. eek Over the years I've had about every visiting team's fans in front of me - congrats to those three for winning the "biggest-azzhats-of-any-of-them" award.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Obnoxious Hawks Fans? Bullschit laugh

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
okok is probably on a 72-hour hold right now with rubber walls keeping him safe.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I bet good money he is fishing. wink

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Whoa... whoa... whoa... what has happened to my beloved Seahawks?
Seems they are bent on self destruction?
The first game of the year they looked like amateurs and now in the second game of the year they proved it!
Only possible explanation is their preponderance of "stupid" players (repeated and endless dufus type penalties) along with numerous injured players along with the inexplicable common negro holding out!
They had better gettheirshit together or they won't make the playoffs (like they have for the last two years!) - 96% of the N.F.L.'s teams would give all their left nuts to have had as good a two year run as the Seahawks just did.
Their dynasty MAY be in peril?
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
At least the Dallas Cowboys (my second favorite team) looked perky their first two games of the season - with Romo out for most of the rest of the season THEY are now "iffy" for the playoffs as well!
I had to watch the Cowboys on recording due to my attendance at a gunshow yesterday.
I was pretty impressed with their intensity - something the Seahawks should emulate - IMMEDIATELY!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
damn you finally said something that made sense.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Aaron Rodgers: Knock-knock

Russell Wilson: Who's there?

Aaron Rodgers: Owen

Russell Wilson: Owen who?

Aaron Rodgers: Oh and two, Russ.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
First off the Hawks have made the playoffs the last 3 years.

Secondly for a superfan you are quick to jump ship

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Obnoxious Hawks Fans? Bullschit laugh

I know, right? laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Whoa... whoa... whoa... what has happened to my beloved Seahawks?
Seems they are bent on self destruction?
The first game of the year they looked like amateurs and now in the second game of the year they proved it!
Only possible explanation is their preponderance of "stupid" players (repeated and endless dufus type penalties) along with numerous injured players along with the inexplicable common negro holding out!
They had better gettheirshit together or they won't make the playoffs (like they have for the last two years!) - 96% of the N.F.L.'s teams would give all their left nuts to have had as good a two year run as the Seahawks just did.
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
At least the Dallas Cowboys (my second favorite team) looked perky their first two games of the season - with Romo out for most of the rest of the season THEY are now "iffy" for the playoffs as well!
I had to watch the Cowboys on recording due to my attendance at a gunshow yesterday.
I was pretty impressed with their intensity - something the Seahawks should emulate - IMMEDIATELY!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

the cowboys sukk too.......................

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
This is never not funny

[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I thought that would get you Seahawk naysayers attention!
Now I am not predicting a Seahawks Dynasty but I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!
And I will call them out by name in a few days time IF they don't render their apologies.
Now on to the game.
I am still shaking 4 hours after it was over.
The adrenaline still has not worn off.
What an amazing and record setting comeback the Seahawks made.
I was a bit sobered later as I watched the New England Patriots absolutely DEMOLISH a very good Colts team.
Make no mistake, I am one of the Seattle Seahawks biggest fans but I won't let myself predict another Super-Bowl win for them right now - but I am pretty sure that the fine New England team WON'T beat Seattle by 38 points.
If'n they win at all!
Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!
I am PROUD of the Seattle Seahawks and their never say die, never give up performance today and for this whole season.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Ive been a Dallas Cowboys fan since they played in the Cotton Bowl. I've seen a lot of great teams as well as quite a few that were terrible as well but I've got to admit yesterday's game just horrible to watch. Both teams sucked and I've noticed Dallas is getting worse every week about STUPID STUPID STUPID penalty's. If head coach howdy doody would gt on their ass instead of trying to be their buddy it would help. Elk

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big money contracts might be the problem.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
The Seahawks will be fine - they'll get it rolling soon enough.

It sure was nice to get them at our place for a change.

I think okok and his two buddies were sitting in front of us at the game. eek Over the years I've had about every visiting team's fans in front of me - congrats to those three for winning the "biggest-azzhats-of-any-of-them" award.

Thanks again for getting us tickets buddy, my brother and I had a helluva time, your hospitality was unmatched. As for the asshats in front of us, i imagine they're having a rough day in whatever call center they came out of :-D

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead
This is never not funny

[Linked Image]

You're right. That is funny as hell.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
This is never not funny

I laugh my ass off everytime.......God that's funny....
and I don't dislike the Chickens.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow, Oh and Two, and you're changing bandwagons already? Typical of most "die hard Seahawks fans" I know. "Second favorite team"? Who the fug has that and claims to be a "die hard fan"? That's like saying "second favorite wife".

Very enjoyable game last night. Packers dominated the seahawks AGAIN. It's unfortunate they folded and had some god awful special teams play in the final minutes of the game last year to give the game away after dominating them for 55 minutes.

Seahawks back on track to NFL obscurity. And their "12th Man" will all be bolting for other (their "second favorite") teams. Book it.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 61 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.