Campfire Outfitter
O
It was....... beautiful. smile

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by acooper1983
Originally Posted by SKane
The Seahawks will be fine - they'll get it rolling soon enough.

It sure was nice to get them at our place for a change.

I think okok and his two buddies were sitting in front of us at the game. eek Over the years I've had about every visiting team's fans in front of me - congrats to those three for winning the "biggest-azzhats-of-any-of-them" award.

Thanks again for getting us tickets buddy, my brother and I had a helluva time, your hospitality was unmatched. As for the asshats in front of us, i imagine they're having a rough day in whatever call center they came out of :-D

Hey, no problem.
Any other stadium in the league, those guys would have had their @sses beaten. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rodgers played a smart game that showed it takes more than athleticism to be a good QB.

Wilson, OTOH, had 1 good option play that he used over and over.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wilson is very good, Rodgers might be the best ever.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Wilson is very good, Rodgers might be the best ever.

Oh yeah!! That'll get 'em all going!! grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
No argument from me, Rodgers is the best right now, he may not win as many SB's as Brady, but he is in the conversation for best ever regardless. He does the same thing with his team as Brady does, he picks every one of them up and makes them look like superstars.

Wilson can't carry Rodgers jock strap at this point.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Pete Carroll looks and acts like a deranged psychopath that is in the process of escaping the evils found only in his head, the man is an embarrassment to the coaching profession and that was certainly shown last night.
Even while leading the game he was unable to comprehend that his guys were functioning as they had been coached to do, and he need not react so shockingly to the fact.

The mans a fool trapped in a fools body.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bradshaw makes Rogers and Brady both look "OK" at this point.

And he didn't even have any "QB's are untouchable" rules when he played. And he didn't throw any interceptions while throwing those 9 TD passes. And he won 4 in 6 years, including 2 back-to-back.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bradshaw was a very good QB on a great team.

He twernt no Aaron Rodgers though.

This is coming from a guy in Minny! grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jimy
Pete Carroll looks and acts like a deranged psychopath that is in the process of escaping the evils found only in his head, the man is an embarrassment to the coaching profession and that was certainly shown last night.
Even while leading the game he was unable to comprehend that his guys were functioning as they had been coached to do, and he need not react so shockingly to the fact.

Yeah, his antics are tough to watch. Tough to get behind a jackhole like that. Not exactly Bud Grant...

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=goalie]Bradshaw makes Rogers and Brady both look "OK" at this point.

And he didn't even have any "QB's are untouchable" rules when he played. And he didn't throw any interceptions while throwing those 9 TD passes. And he won 4 in 6 years, including 2 back-to-back.

[/quote

Someone got a medical marijuana card i see lol

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie

Another thing Bradshaw didn't have...the salary cap and parity.

Nobody else is even close to Rodgers' TD to INT ratio at 4-1. Next closest is Marino at 3-1. 3-1 is greatness. 4-1 is just sick.

Just because Rodgers makes it look easy, doesn't mean it is. Watch him close and enjoy now, as you're likely watching the best to ever play the position.

Having said that, stats aren't rings. He needs to pick up a couple more (and quite likely will) before he's done to be considered the best once he is in fact done. If he stays healthy and does that, coupled with his amazing stats, efficiency, and protection of the ball, he could arguably go down as the best to play the game. Let's see where the next 8 years or so takes him.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by heavywalker
for a superfan you are quick to jump ship

This!!

Being a Packer fan among a bunch of Seattle "Band-wagoners" the last few years hasn't been pleasant but it's amazing how quiet it is around this year so far!!

True fans stick with their team through thick and thin. Being a Packer fan for 65 years I have seen plenty of "thin" so I am going to enjoy the "thick" right now. I'll just say I am impressed with the way the Pack has dealt with injuries so far. Makes me feel better about their chances of maybe going all the way this year.

I'm not "Booking" it though!! laugh

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Their dynasty MAY be in peril?
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
At least the Dallas Cowboys (my second favorite team) looked perky their first two games of the season - with Romo out for most of the rest of the season THEY are now "iffy" for the playoffs as well!
I had to watch the Cowboys on recording due to my attendance at a gunshow yesterday.
I was pretty impressed with their intensity - something the Seahawks should emulate - IMMEDIATELY!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image]

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie

9 whole TD's??

Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown an INT at Lambeau in almost 3 YEARS

17 games, 512 pass attempts and 41 TDs - no INTs and that was BEFORE last night.

Oh and last year he had almost 40 TDs with 5 INTs. Of those 5 INTs - 4 came off the hands of his receivers. IOW - only ONE bad pass was intercepted all year for him. ONE.

Cutler can't go 4 possessions without that.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yeah, his antics are tough to watch. Tough to get behind a jackhole like that. Not exactly Bud Grant...

[Linked Image]

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by teal

[Linked Image]

Thats the best picture on the internet. I hate that prick

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i actually dont mind sherman, look up his quotes on the black lives matters fuggers. He's just a thug on the football feild

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh boy here comes the Green bay packer fans [bleep] god help us...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by acooper1983
i actually dont mind sherman, look up his quotes on the black lives matters fuggers. He's just a thug on the football feild

I looked it up. I have a bit more respect for him as a man now but still think he's an ass hat as football player.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

431 members (219 Wasp, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 16penny, 51 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,843
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.