Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
George Bush had been President for seven months when the Towers came down.

Bloomberg Television: STEPHANIE RUHLE, host: In order to be the president of the United States, you have to be a leader. We have not seen your soft hand. We have seen your offense, but George Bush had to stand in front of America after 9/11, Barack Obama did after Sandy Hook. Help us understand who Donald Trump is as a man. I need to know that you will make us feel a safe and you will make us feel proud.

TRUMP: I think I have a bigger heart than all of them. I think I’m much more competent than all of them. When you talk about George Bush—I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.

RUHLE: Hold on. You can’t blame George Bush for that.

TRUMP: He was president, OK. Blame him or don’t blame him, but he was president. The World Trade Center came down during his reign.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dude, give it up.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It is what it is. You read into it what ever makes you feel good. You want to argue about something more meaningful go kick a rock.grin

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barack Obama did after Sandy Hook.

Have you completely lost it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
noticed you haven't started any pantie sniffer threads since Carly's numbers have tanked.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Is Palin in the race?

I was told she would be in the race come June or July?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

TRUMP: I think I am a bigger POS than all of them. I think I’m much more competent of a bitch than all of them. When you talk about George Bush—I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.

I think I got it edited to what he meant. I would only add that, what can you say? Barack Obama was first elected to the presidency during Bush's term also. Let's blame him for that also, huh? It happened while he was in office after all.

There was a time that I thought Trump added something to the whole discussion, but I think he is becoming less and less relevant as time passes. That doesn't mean that he won't be nominated. It would however guarantee that we have another Democratic administration this next term. Trump is unelectable. You can bank on it.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cant wait for the day when the eyeliner wearing queers will have to address Trump as President Trump.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
noticed you haven't started any pantie sniffer threads since Carly's numbers have tanked.

Tanked?
In the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in second place.
In the Iowa Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place.
In the South Carolina Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place.
In the Florida Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place.
In the National Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Tanked?
In the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in second place.
In the South Carolina Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place.
In the Florida Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place.
In the National Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place.

You predicted Mrs. Palin

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LMAO at 5%

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Given the benefit of the doubt...doing some simple math, on average Carly is in third place?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Someone call up Airforce 1

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
LMAO at 5%

Tanked? 5 percent?
In the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in second place. 13.3 percent
In the Iowa Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place. 10.3 percent
In the South Carolina Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place. 7.0 percent
In the Florida Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place. 11.3 percent
In the National Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place. 7.8 percent

And the next GOP debate is in less than two weeks. Carly always gets a good debate bump and Donald does not...
So does Carson

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 10/16/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Where is rte?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i'll be in NH wens. i'll ask around and get their opinion.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Trump Can Kiss My Ass"

I don't know about him kissin' it, but the way he walks around with that goofy looking scowl, looks like he just licked a butthole.

Last edited by MadMooner; 10/16/15.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Tanked?

You predicted Mrs. Palin

Palin is his Dominatrix. Must be a Mommy thing.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're responsible for what happens under your watch aka "the buck stops here". I don't see a problem with it. I don't think it was Gdubs "fault" that it happened, but he was such a douche that I consider us lucky that it is all that DID happen under his watch. The guy had less communication skills than my 14 month old son, he's not overly expressive unless he's unhappy.

I'd rather have someone say it the way it is than ever have to look at Boehner or ANY Bush in a position to make decisions for me.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They'll try to hammer Trump for this in the next debate but he'll just double down and add that the Bush administration caused America to have 8 years of the Obama administration,...which is also correct.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (35, 300_savage, 37L1, Anaconda, 10 invisible), 16,727 guests, and 861 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,196
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.