Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh boy here comes the Green bay packer fans [bleep] god help us...

Isn't everyone a "PACKERS FAN" GO PACK GO!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Wilson is very good, Rodgers might be the best ever.

Oh yeah!! That'll get 'em all going!! grin

I would put him in the top 3 or 4 without question. But remember, #12 had a fair share of critics in his first few years and didn't take em to a SB in his first few years as qb like Wilson. Wilson is good. The team is good. The fans make it easy to cheer for whoever is playing them.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by byc

I would put him in the top 3 or 4 without question. But remember, #12 had a fair share of critics in his first few years and didn't take em to a SB in his first few years as qb like Wilson. Wilson is good. The team is good. The fans make it easy to cheer for whoever is playing them.

Incorrect #12 was in his 2nd year in the 01 season when he took over as QB for the pats and they won the SB that year. They won again in 03 also

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh and just for ok ok & varmitguy
Originally Posted by Paul_M
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by byc

Incorrect #12 was in his 2nd year in the 01 season when he took over as QB for the pats and they won the SB that year. They won again in 03 also

I wasn't talking about the fuggin deflatriots. I was talking about Rogers.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
Bradshaw makes Rogers and Brady both look "OK" at this point.

And he didn't even have any "QB's are untouchable" rules when he played. And he didn't throw any interceptions while throwing those 9 TD passes. And he won 4 in 6 years, including 2 back-to-back.

212 tds, 210 picks.
One of the best defenses in NFL history.
2 hall-of-fame WR's.
1 HOF running back.
1 HOF center.

Jay Cutler would have been a HOF'r in the Steel Curtain era. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Quarterbacks are about the only good things to come out of Wisconsin.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SKane
Jay Cutler would have been a HOF'r in the Steel Curtain era. laugh

Poor Jay...

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh boy here comes the Green bay packer fans [bleep] god help us...

Isn't everyone a "PACKERS FAN" GO PACK GO!

I'm a AFC guy go Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!! I like to think us steeler fans aren't as bad as other fans...

Last edited by 79S; 09/22/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
I like to think us steeler fans aren't as bad as other fans...

From my experience(s), Steelers and Chiefs fans are about as good as they come.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by acooper1983
i actually dont mind sherman, look up his quotes on the black lives matters fuggers. He's just a thug on the football feild

Sadly folks will keep referencing the fake Twitter account about the cop killers.

He actually said he didnt write that last week and gave a very rational statement on the matter. He essentially said black lives dont matter until black on black crime is addressed and that all lives matter.

He is a hell of a ball player and sadly will be rembered for a few heat of the moment hair brain statements rather then the 100's of educated statements he has made.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Varmintgal-

When you sober up, read this you maroon.

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I thought that would get you Seahawk naysayers attention!
Now I am not predicting a Seahawks Dynasty but I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!
And I will call them out by name in a few days time IF they don't render their apologies.
Now on to the game.
I am still shaking 4 hours after it was over.
The adrenaline still has not worn off.
What an amazing and record setting comeback the Seahawks made.
I was a bit sobered later as I watched the New England Patriots absolutely DEMOLISH a very good Colts team.
Make no mistake, I am one of the Seattle Seahawks biggest fans but I won't let myself predict another Super-Bowl win for them right now - but I am pretty sure that the fine New England team WON'T beat Seattle by 38 points.
If'n they win at all!
Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!
I am PROUD of the Seattle Seahawks and their never say die, never give up performance today and for this whole season.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
i actually dont mind sherman, look up his quotes on the black lives matters fuggers. He's just a thug on the football feild

Sadly folks will keep referencing the fake Twitter account about the cop killers.

He actually said he didnt write that last week and gave a very rational statement on the matter. He essentially said black lives dont matter until black on black crime is addressed and that all lives matter.

He is a hell of a ball player and sadly will be rembered for a few heat of the moment hair brain statements rather then the 100's of educated statements he has made.

Agreed, yet he's nowhere near the "best in the game" until he plays more than one sideline in coverage. He's a damned good player, but limited because he's not rounded at the position (DB) at all. Wicked intelligent, though,

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Quarterbacks are about the only good things to come out of Wisconsin.

Travis

Cmon Travis...,beer and cheese.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager

Agreed, yet he's nowhere near the "best in the game" until he plays more than one sideline in coverage. He's a damned good player, but limited because he's not rounded at the position (DB) at all. Wicked intelligent, though,

He looks rather pedestrian without Kam C back there to help.

James Jones flat out was WIDE open on him earlier this year as was Jordy Nelson last.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by 4ager

He looks rather pedestrian without Kam C back there to help.

James Jones flat out was WIDE open on him earlier this year as was Jordy Nelson last.

There are DAMN few CBs who could stay 1:1 constantly against a starting WR without Safety help, and most especially when the QB is anything close to Rodgers.

If Sherman knew how to cover both sidelines and the middle of the field, he'd have a far better chance. As it is, he relies on that one sideline for protection and hopes for safety help over the top or a miscue by the QB if they throw it his way. He's good; but not great.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But if you're Sherman - leader of the LOB - you shouldn't need help to cover a 31 year old WR, cut off the Raiders and Giants in pre-season that's only been with the team 2 weeks.

There's only 1 safety typically available on any play, offering help. There's always more than one CB on the field.

Just saying - he's good but he's been exposed. Particularly as teams will shift their #1 threat to whatever side he's not playing.

IMO - Woodson was head and shoulders above Sherm.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed, on all points.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Varmintgal, sweetie! Where'd ya go?

LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by ironbender
Varmintgal-

When you sober up, read this you maroon.

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I thought that would get you Seahawk naysayers attention!
Now I am not predicting a Seahawks Dynasty but I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!
And I will call them out by name in a few days time IF they don't render their apologies.
Now on to the game.
I am still shaking 4 hours after it was over.
The adrenaline still has not worn off.
What an amazing and record setting comeback the Seahawks made.
I was a bit sobered later as I watched the New England Patriots absolutely DEMOLISH a very good Colts team.
Make no mistake, I am one of the Seattle Seahawks biggest fans but I won't let myself predict another Super-Bowl win for them right now - but I am pretty sure that the fine New England team WON'T beat Seattle by 38 points.
If'n they win at all!
Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!
I am PROUD of the Seattle Seahawks and their never say die, never give up performance today and for this whole season.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Bump for the puss.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,188
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.