-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tapper asked Jeb if his brother wasn't responsible for 9/11 then how is Hillary responsible for Benghazi?. He got a deer in the headlights look on his face.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
Tapper asked Jeb if his brother wasn't responsible for 9/11 then how is Hillary responsible for Benghazi?. He got a deer in the headlights look on his face.
Bwahahaha!

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA

Because the whole thing happened on her watch.
911 was set up on Clinton's watch.
That is when the hijackers came here nice and legal.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

And didn't get rounded up and DE-FUGKING-PORTED when their visa expired.

Bush was a fugking joke on immigration. Fact.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

And didn't get rounded up and DE-FUGKING-PORTED when their visa expired.

Bush was a fugking joke on immigration. Fact.

Dave

Most were still here on legal student visas and Trump now says he would have tighter controls...Riiight!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FOsteology
TFF, you girls can continue pushing the spin that Trump said 9/11 was the fault of Bush. Everybody knows after all the hoopla that Trump said America wasn't safe under Bush because 9/11 happened while Bush was in office. Trump never said that 9/11 was the fault of Bush. The MSM tried to spin it that way and you're continuing to attempt to promote that lie. crazy

Looks like Trump has said 9/11 WAS the fault of Bush.

CNN 10/20/15 Presidential candidate Donald Trump takes off his political gloves and directly blames the Bush administration for failing to prevent 9/11, saying that CIA director George Tenet warned that "an attack was coming" and President Bush ignored his warnings.

"If he would have qualified by saying: 'after the attacks of 9/11,' but he didn't do that. How can you say we were safe when we just had the worst attack in the history of our country?"

"They knew an attack was coming. George Tenet, the CIA director, knew in advance there was going to be an attack, and he said so to the president, and he said so to everyone else who would listen," Trump said. "That came out."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Somehow...Trump would have known which flight students were not planning to learn how to land airliners and why...

DONALD TRUMP: I would have had a much tougher visa program -- the visas were way too easy.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hell, we haven't even had the first primary and Trump has you all puckered up! lol

Richard Clarke (National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council) warned the Bush administration about Bin Laden before 9/11 and they blew him off....

Can you imagine if the Obama Administration had got the same memo that the Bush Administration received before 9/11 alerting about a possible terrorist plane attack??

Would you be giving HIM a free pass??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Hell, we haven't even had the first primary and Trump has you all puckered up! lol

Richard Clarke (National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council) warned the Bush administration about Bin Laden before 9/11 and they blew him off....

Can you imagine if the Obama Administration had got the same memo that the Bush Administration received before 9/11 alerting about a possible terrorist plane attack??

Would you be giving HIM a free pass??

Good point. A friend gave my Richard Clarke's book and while I lost interest part way through, it was painful to learn the obstacles he faced in trying to counter the prevailing narrative. I can think of a few people I'd like to see running things.

You guys can enjoy the exercise about Cruz, Trump and Jeb. None of us will decide the outcome. I would be happy with either of the first two, based on their positions on the economy, tax policy and immigration. And it always comes down to anybody but the Democrat contenders, who would be horrible.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"I just honestly believe he's not going to gain traction and end up as the GOP's nominee."

Take out the two most hated candidates, Bush and Trump.

Then Cruz's chances are as good as anyone remaining.

Cruz is as/more hated by the establishment than Trump.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

IC B3

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 47 invisible), 18,069 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,842
Posts18,537,256
Members74,047
Most Online19,878

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.