-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like a lot that Trump says, but the old saying, "Actions speak louder than words", comes to mind. He is too close to the Clinton's, for my comfort.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Cause Rob says so.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Why would Trump NOT make a good prez?

He could declare bankruptcy and let US start again???

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Slavek
Better question which would generate tiny list is what would make him a good president? Has he provided any substantive ideas how he intends to improve things instead of saying it's going to be great you will see?

This ^^^^^^^^

Actually this has been the GOPs issue in the last two elections IMHO. Hate Obama care what have you got ? Going back to the old broken system isn't a viable alternative. Talk about tax cuts but GWB cut taxes and went on a spending spree. What would you cut? It great to talk about " entitlements" but be specific. I personally believe that Romney lost the last election more because people couldn't stand the thought of McConnell and Bohner and their obstructionist philosophy walking around saying they had been handed a mandate and then doing nothing, rather than some failing of Romney. " it's go gong to be great believe me " isn't a plan.

Last edited by bangeye; 11/30/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Not a statesman, foot in mouth problem. Nothing about him says harmony. This even though I agree with many things he says. Rubio or Cruz would fill the position better. The two would make a great team. I think Cruz would consider the nation first quicker than than the others. Would rather see Cruz on the Supreme Court. GW

Cruz I'm good with

Rubio is just another establishment candidate - he'd buddy up with Paul Ryan and it would be worse than Boehner and McConnell

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You'd need a crystal ball to know how a candidate will truly perform over a four year term.

As it stands today, Trump takes the right side on the right issues. Until that changes he has my full support.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
My problem with Trump is twofold. He was a Democrat a lot longer than he has been a Republican and I am not sure the transformation is complete. And I do not trust him to do as he says. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Slavek
Has he provided any substantive ideas how he intends to improve things instead of saying it's going to be great you will see?

Straight out of the progressive playbook.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Nothing about him says harmony.

That's a good thing.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ozarker
If elected. What would Trump do that would make him a bad president? I mean...what would he do worse than the last 4 potus'?

Better or worse is unknown at this time. They all start with promise.

Trump's biggest flaws are his biggest assets right now - a big mouth and thin skin. His big mouth would give the Left and the MSM endless material to crucify him with. His thin skin makes him to react to ANY criticism in a boisterous attack.

As POTUS, criticism comes with the job. Obama gets all pissy when he gets criticized, and it does nothing to help his ability to lead. Trump can't expect to start a Twitter war with Putin when Vlad hacks him off.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
when it comes back on, watch the documentary on trump on the history channel. it was pretty good.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump would not make a good POTUS if it's not his highest priority. Whether it is, or not, remains to be seen.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
My memory isn't as good as it used to be but IIRC, didn't he make a donation to Hillarys campaign back in 08?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Partsman
Interesting that you elected a man that no one knows really that much about, and now you have a man running that is an American by birth and heritage, has a known track record and loves his country, and has proven skills and ability to hire a good team, and yet they still think Obama was a good president.

Well said.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I doubt Trump could have achieved his success in business without knowing, and accepting, his limitations.

IF that is so, it separates him from the true narcissist, Obama.

THAT'S why I believe he will withdraw from the race before the Iowa and N.H. contests.

He has no doubts about his ability to do he job as POTUS, but understands the obstacles he faces in getting the nomination.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"To close to the Clintons"

I like what Trump says but I don't believe a word of it....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
You'd need a crystal ball to know how a candidate will truly perform over a four year term.

As it stands today, Trump takes the right side on the right issues. Until that changes he has my full support.

Travis

pretty much where I'm at

until he gives me a reason not to vote for him I'm ignoring all the background noise.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
My memory isn't as good as it used to be but IIRC, didn't he make a donation to Hillarys campaign back in 08?

Yes he did. That was back when he wanted to ban assault rifles and put the country on single-payer healthcare.

“Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.
Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit.
[…]
She wasn’t the only Democratic beneficiary of Trump’s wealth. Trump donated $5,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and $20,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in the 2006 cycle, effectively buoying the election prospects of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, respectively.

“So, what am I going to do, contribute to Republicans?
Am I going to contribute to, I mean, one thing I’m not stupid.

Am I going to contribute to a Republican for my whole life when they get, they run against some Democrat. And the most they can get is one percent of the vote,” he said, noting his “good relationship” with and donations to Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.). Trump last donated to Schumer directly in 2010, though he had made donations ranging from $250 to $2,000 since 1996.
“I mean, I’ve contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I’ve known Schumer for many, many years. And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along,” he told Hannity.

Beginning with the 2012 cycle, however, financial disclosures show that Trump has donated exclusively to Republican candidates and groups.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...ats-hillary-clinton-119071#ixzz3t59I3ORs

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yep...I'm pretty sure he's trying his hand at playing the cheap fiddle...JMO...I'll still vote for him if he's the nominee but I don't believe for one second that he loves America as much as he professes...His love is "The Donald"...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 3,216 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,313
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.