Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Good article on Breitbart by someone who worked for her at HP.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nction-in-washington-revive-the-economy/

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Carly can barely fix her hair.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
she couldn't fix a Panty Shield in her own bloomer

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who? Never heard of her.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She doesn't have and chance and should have given up by now, but being very ambitious she will hang on as long as possible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can she fix my screen issue on my HP laptop? Is not, not interested.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like she fixed HP

laugh laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She couldn't fix a sandwich.

You should go back to sucking dicks instead of telling us how to vote. I'm sure you had a lot more sucksess.

Last edited by kciH; 12/03/15.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The only thing she MIGHT COULD FIX....would be her bra....and appearances suggest it doesn't do much sagging!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
In full disclosuser i didnt bother to read the link, just the responses,,,Huh ? I thought any republican candidate would be getting support on this forum , but then again maybe some here arent so certain they will vote that way ?
So if carly gets the nomination i am hearing you guys wont vote for her over hillary or am i over thinking this.. Seems to me she likely would outscored 98% of us here on a mensus (sp ?) test...If you cant see what the outcome of a carly vs. hillary debate would be to what party would then win the "outhouse", well, then you arent really thinking are you ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkivory
So if carly gets the nomination...

Stop right there, she's roadkill at this point and has no chance of being the nominee. There's not a groundswell of support for her and speculating about voting for Carly F. vs Hitlery is a pointless exercise. In my opinion.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkivory
In full disclosuser i didnt bother to read the link, just the responses,,,Huh ? I thought any republican candidate would be getting support on this forum , but then again maybe some here arent so certain they will vote that way ?
So if carly gets the nomination i am hearing you guys wont vote for her over hillary or am i over thinking this.. Seems to me she likely would outscored 98% of us here on a mensus (sp ?) test...If you cant see what the outcome of a carly vs. hillary debate would be to what party would then win the "outhouse", well, then you arent really thinking are you ?

When I want to speak to the matter in a polite manner, I would say that "she would be a wonderful alternative" to Hillary.

When I'm dealing with anything Rob Johnson says, I feel free to let my hair down a bit...since he's the new JeffO

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
My point is we want to win the presidency and stop all this current nonsense,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate, because our objective is to win..trump has 29% of the conservative backing because he is resonating what the conservative party is thinking, but, does he have the same support from the past few generations of indoctrinated Democrats that fooled themselves and registered as independents ? NO !! they will vote democrat and trump pisses people off even though we like what he says, pusseys dont..bottom line is trump,cruise are already getting ripped by the media as is carson, and now, WE HERE, are gonna go ahead and start ripping the 4th supposed runner up?...seems like that's pretty self destructive to what i hope our overall goal should be

Last edited by elkivory; 12/03/15.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
As i understand it, HP went down because of her ineptness, how is she going to be able to run your country?

On the evening of Sunday, Feb. 6, HP's board hunkered down with Fiorina in an emergency meeting held at Chicago's O'Hare Hyatt Hotel. As a light rain drizzled outside, the directors stewed over their star CEO's failure to execute her ambitious plan for the company. In addition, directors were concerned about the "board's inability to work constructively with [Fiorina]," according to an HP insider. The next day, they asked Fiorina to step down. And on Wednesday, Feb. 9, at 5 a.m. Pacific time, HP stunned the world, announcing Fiorina's dismissal, ending her 51/2 year stint atop one of the legends of Silicon Valley.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate,

Be careful to not assume an "R" after a candidate's name means they are a conservative.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Partsman
As i understand it, HP went down because of her ineptness, how is she going to be able to run your country?

On the evening of Sunday, Feb. 6, HP's board hunkered down with Fiorina in an emergency meeting held at Chicago's O'Hare Hyatt Hotel. As a light rain drizzled outside, the directors stewed over their star CEO's failure to execute her ambitious plan for the company. In addition, directors were concerned about the "board's inability to work constructively with [Fiorina]," according to an HP insider. The next day, they asked Fiorina to step down. And on Wednesday, Feb. 9, at 5 a.m. Pacific time, HP stunned the world, announcing Fiorina's dismissal, ending her 51/2 year stint atop one of the legends of Silicon Valley.

HP didn't go down, they are bigger and better than before. Many others did fail and are gone now.

Carly has done an excellent job of explaining what role she played in saving the company in those tough times and how she lost her job.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Partsman,,,,,I dont know....who is a better candidate on the left that you can tell me that would likely do a better job of it ? BERNIE, HILLARY ? enlighten me please ''I am thinking another democrat would likely not make things better in our country at this point in time...am i off base here ??

Last edited by elkivory; 12/03/15.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Carly has done an excellent job of explaining what role she played in saving the company in those tough times and how she lost her job."

What do you expect her to do, you have a president that also says they are doing a good job, people can tell you anything you want to hear, or believe, as for who is best, there is not a good field really from what I see, Cruz and Trump appear to be people with maybe the better chance of making things a bit better, but things are so far down thanks to Obama it will not be a one term fix.

We kicked out our conservatives and now we have the liberals back in, so like there some of our voters bought into the sales job of the liberals, time will tell.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
bottom line is you dont diss any conservative unless you want the alternative in my opion

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,602
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.