Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I wanted to respond to OO, but didn't want to hijack his thread. People keep bitching about the direction of the our culture and our politics, but fail in seeing the enemy. They want to understand why America will not unite to confront Islam, control immigration, protect the integrity of our military, check spending etc. The answer is simple, you just have to see it. Our government is based on numbers. The Party with the numbers runs the show. The Dems are in full attack mode to defeat the Right. Understand that, and you'll understand World and National politics.

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I have often wondered what my dad would say about the threat of Islam in America today. He died before 911, but certainly he had an opinion on the threat to America of all the Japanese living here, after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Unfortunately I never asked his opinion on that.

I can only imagine how he would compare the public fear of our enemies walking freely about our cities back in 1941, and the Muslims walking freely about our cities now under siege around the world.

We all know what the Commander in Chief did back in 1941. What should be done today?

It took an enormous act of war at Pearl Harbor to unite the country - and you can argue that the country was still less than united. 911 did not unite the country politically, and what consensus there was fell apart quickly over Iraq.

The loss of unity over Iraq was nothing more than the Dems finding an opportunity to attack GWB in attempt to get him out in '04. Do not forget that that the Dems were severely butthurt over the hang chad loss in Florida. Al Gore was a whisper away from giving the Dems 12-16 years straight in the White House.

The prolonged hunt for Saddam, lack of finding WMDs, the bombings and lack of unity in he Iraqi people all became fuel to attack GWB and the GOP. THIS is politics today in our country. The Dems are out to attack and discredit any up and coming GOP personality long before they gain any name recognition. They demonize all GOP leadership to the point where even half of the morons around here bitched more about Boehner and McConnell in power than Pelosi and Reid running the show.

The Left in this country HATES conservative White, Christians so much, that they are willing to play the "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. This is precisely why the Left will not condemn Islam, will not consider restricting immigration, and champion Gay rights, Ferguson, U Mizzou, or anything else that pisses off conservatives. ANYTHING that gets under the skin of

Gun owners
Christians
Americans of Euro ancestry
abortion foes
welfare reformers
Conservatives in general

is fair game for the Left.

Conservatives are pro gun? Attack!

Christians oppose the LGBT thing? Plaster it EVERYWHERE. Make it common and normal on tv, commercials, in print, etc.

White men are tired of of having women and gays pushed on the military? Open it all to them. No restrictions. Forget the real purpose of the military. The new purpose is to destroy Conservatism.

Pro lifers hate Planned Parenthood? Make it a sympathetic cause in the media.

Whites tired of the race baiting BLM? Give BLM better funding, organization and media exposure.

Conservatives do buy the climate chafe bullcrap? Make it America's #1 priority!

Are you all getting the idea yet? The next election will either confront this trend, or allow this to grow until they convince the masses that Conservatives are the enemy. Conservative causes are the enemy. Not the Muslims, not the thousands of Latin gangs that infest our cities. Not the black gangs that make our inner cites war zones. It's not uncontrolled spending and budget deficits.

The focus for conservatives needs to be less on bitching about who in the GOP field is not conservative enough for you and more about stopping the Hillary/Sanders ticket coming your way soon!!

I'll take ANY of the GOP candidates over that ticket. I mean I don't care if it is Trunp, Cruz, Ben, Bush, Carly or Christie. Before any meaningful reform can be made you have to stop the cultural and ideological bleeding. Win the WH, keep the House, work on the Senate, appoint to the Courts! That is the goal.

Enough of what GWB didn't do. You people should kiss his butt in gratitude that he beat Gore. I promise you that this would all be worse had Gore won. Did you want Johnfucking Kerry? Love his effective work as Sec of State, don't you?

The goal is stopping Hillary and the Dems, otherwise you will continue to be besieged by class and race envy. Tax the rich (anyone who runs small business), reverse White privilege (screw the White man. You just TRY to get your kids into your States biggest universities. Islam will not be confronted, the boarders left open, and racism will be the power word to trump and criticism of urban lawlessness and entitlement.

Wise up.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
probably more rambling than needed for those of us that are concerned. We don't need much convincing.
The real 800 pound gorilla in the room, is the 57 or greater % of Americans that either don't give a chit, or are complicit.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And to put the period on that, it's called Spiritual Warfare. Liberals are rabidly anti-God, and conservatives are generally Christian.

There's the root battle. It's never been left v right.

LOL
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
40/40 Liberal vs Conservative that won'y change. It's the gullible 20% that are swayed.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
40/40 Liberal vs Conservative that won'y change. It's the gullible 20% that are swayed.

and don't we each know a million of those people

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Spot on Doc, but what I can't figure out is why conservatives have been so unable to win the war of persuasion. Is it because we have the naive idea that good ideas have to win out on their merits, alone? Is it because enlisting the ad-men is beneath our dignity? Why can't we figure out how to sway the gullible?

Or is it that no-one can beat a permissive Santa Claus?

The composition of our society frightens me most.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberals are rabidly anti-God

I could never figure how they could hate something so bad, that they claim to not believe exists. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Spot on Doc, but what I can't figure out is why conservatives have been so unable to win the war of persuasion. Is it because we have the naive idea that good ideas have to win out on their merits, alone? Is it because enlisting the ad-men is beneath our dignity? Why can't we figure out how to sway the gullible?

in so far as i know, the santa man was shot dead out in kali the other day by a devout muslim?

as population pressures build up, increase, and become more difficult to manage in a civilized way, the challenges increase. right now, the killings appear to be less than 50 in general and on average. that's been exceeded, but usually it's less, plus the wounded.

everytime i listen to the cnn or the fox, i hear that the gov't has the fbi, the dea, the atf, homeland security, marshall service, and others on the scene, after the fact. where is the next level of expertise? the UN has security forces, where are they? germany is sending support to the middle east, france is sending bombers, and some of the local aramaic countries are joined in.

is islam fixin' to experience a civil war?

will Fortress America be a part of the final solution?

if so, then a catharsis might be in order?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by milespatton

I could never figure how they could hate something so bad, that they claim to not believe exists. miles

Or spend so much time trying to disprove something that doesn't exist in their minds.

Not gonna mention Antelope Sniper by moniker but there is a guy here that does that a lot. wink

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by milespatton

They hate that we believe and fear we may be correct.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ok, it's probably time to revisit the primer, as a reminder. anyone who wishes to offer an opposing view is free to do so. all ideas and perceptions are invited.

so, to begin, we have God, he created the Universe, the Universe has many stars, and ours is called the Sun.

the Sun has many planets revolving around it.

our planet, commonly called Earth, by the Earthlings, is inclusive of a blue sky, an atmosphere that varies in weather content, tall tree & short trees, and the ground, and water.

does that about cover it?

i'm just trying to get us all or most of us, on a one common page.

for those that don't understand god, well then, i'm with you, as i don't either.

why anyone would pray after the fact, instead of before the fact is quite beyond me. but, i'm a luddite.

what if the Fates decreed all of this? what if the Fates fit into God's plan? what is Destiny? can destiny be avoided?

so many questions, and so little time.

hopefully, a sense of the dilemma we are facing does come to mind?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Then why do some here support Unions and vote for Democrats?

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The biggest problem right now sit in the White House next is the people in congress that have sold out.

NRA Lifetime Member
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
The biggest problem right now sit in the White House next is the people in congress that have sold out.

well, of course. they have got theirs.

and let the daimon take the hindmost.

something went really wrong back there somewheres.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

The Right is horribly bad at self promotion whereas the left will fed you chickenpoop and tell you its the greatest chicken salad on earth.

Something I'm sure you can relate to is that you and I have colleagues that are crappy clinicians, don't know occlusion from Bolean Algebra, leave margins that you can stick a fork into, yet have the entire community convinced they are L D Panky reincarnate.
They sell themselves whereas I'm old school and think your quality will speak for you. Sometimes not blowing your own horn hurts you, but compared to a self aggrandizing incompetent, I sleep well at night.

Same with the GOP - no self promotion of their merits.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The goal is to be the best and let it show. IMO, perfuming a turd is fraud.

I remember a conversation with an assistant who had an instrument on the cart with visible water spots. I told her it was not enough to have instruments that are sterile but they must also look sterile. It's not either or but both.

Conservatives must have the best ideas and they need to be pushed hard, skillfully, unashamedly and relentlessly. The day of assuming the buyer will see the merits are long gone.

The left needs to unflinchingly be called out in the most blunt fashion. The left has mastered the word game and the right needs to blatantly attach the real definitions to their schemes, and pound them home.

We need to shine the light on those gaping margins. ;-{>8

Soli Deo Gloria

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The goal is to be the best and let it show. IMO, perfuming a turd is fraud.

I remember a conversation with an assistant who had an instrument on the cart with visible water spots. I told her it was not enough to have instruments that are sterile but they must also look sterile. It's not either or but both.

Conservatives must have the best ideas and they need to be pushed hard, skillfully, unashamedly and relentlessly. The day of assuming the buyer will see the merits are long gone.

The left needs to unflinchingly be called out in the most blunt fashion. The left has mastered the word game and the right needs to blatantly attach the real definitions to their schemes, and pound them home.

We need to shine the light on those gaping margins. ;-{>8

I couldn't agree more, oh wise sage!

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

The left needs to unflinchingly be called out in the most blunt fashion

Best of the best right here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today it may not be Russia, but America has become so weak with PC and the like until our present enemy has so far a much easier road

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 700LH; 12/04/15.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks, I hate bad dentistry almost as much as liberalism. ;-{>8

Soli Deo Gloria

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (17CalFan, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,698
Posts18,475,238
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.