Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 108 of 175 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 174 175
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I bet when the wind blows hard, you can hear his pu$$y whistle. (That's from proverbs)

LOL !!
(Stealing this one)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"..... so I just added to the cynicism."

As did I.

What could be more cynical than posting as if YOU could actually consider that a cop did wrong? THAT'S what I did.

Consider it?

Hell, I am actually waiting for the evidence that proves it.

Been that way since the beginning.

Its why I still check in.

What sort of "evidence" will convince you that they are guilty of wrongdoing?

Are you "outsourcing" your opinion to the ISP?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm waiting for the Facebook verdict.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Whose Facebook story? Whistling pussy? Or the witnesses and victims story?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yes

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Am I outsourcing my opinion that we should evaluate and obtain evidence? Sure, on this forum. If the ISP gives a [bleep] what I say, then they have my opinion.

As far as evidence goes, I guess I'll know when I see it all. You put "evidence" in quotes. Does that mean there is something special about it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have read the statements of the family members who witnessed the shooting. You have read that their statements were vetted by their attorney.

So..... what evidence can the ISP produce to prove to your satisfaction that these witnesses are truthful? There is none, and you know it.

Since it has always been a foregone conclusion that the deputies will claim that they feared for their lives, all those counseling that "we should wait on the facts to come out" are really just saying that they believe the deputies were justified in the shooting.

It's just a dishonest way of appearing to be open-minded, when you are not.

It's common to the CCC.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

Am I outsourcing my opinion that we should evaluate and obtain evidence? Sure, on this forum. If the ISP gives a [bleep] what I say, then they have my opinion.

As far as evidence goes, I guess I'll know when I see it all. You put "evidence" in quotes. Does that mean there is something special about it?

ISP was pretty much discredited by their own actions in another investigation. Do you expect anybody to believe they are unbiased in this?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you are waiting for all the evidence, you will wait forever. Dash cam, body cam, physical evidence, witness accounts...... you can believe all of it has been preserved and will be considered.

That's like believing all the evidence will be used to bring justice to Lois Lerner or Hillary Clinton.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Donna Yantis,Jacks wife,just did a 45 minute TV interview which will be available later today.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have read the statements of the family members who witnessed the shooting. You have read that their statements were vetted by their attorney.

So..... what evidence can the ISP produce to prove to your satisfaction that these witnesses are truthful? There is none, and you know it.

Since it has always been a foregone conclusion that the deputies will claim that they feared for their lives, all those counseling that "we should wait on the facts to come out" are really just saying that they believe the deputies were justified in the shooting.

It's common to the CCC.

Glad you are steadfast in your decision about both the cops, and anyone that believes contrary to your view.

Sure makes it easier going through life not having to think critically, I bet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

It's common to the CCC.

Glad you are steadfast in your decision about both the cops, and anyone that believes contrary to your view.

I employed critical thinking to arrive at my decision that the two thug deputies were wrong in shooting Mr. Yantis.

How much critical thinking did you do to come to the conclusion that the ISP is going to present conclusive evidence that establishes their guilt, or innocence?

Either Mr. Yantis, or the two deputies, are due the benefit of the doubt.

I say it's him and you say it's the deputies.

The County's insurance company will agree with me.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

It can't be "both"? I've always gone into scenarios involving multiple parties with the intent of making a decision based on the " stories " from both sides as they relate to the evidence at hand. I'll then make my decision based on the totality of those facts and "stories".

I've also spent too much te telling guys who were clearly righteous in a given situation not to worry that the lawyers were offering a payout in said situation to put any credibility in what they do. In that regard, it's cost/benefit analysis, not right/wrong.

George

ETA.....
I agree there's going to be a large settlement.

Last edited by NH K9; 12/08/15.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

It's common to the CCC.

I employed critical thinking to arrive at my decision that the two thug deputies were wrong in shooting Mr. Yantis.

How much critical thinking did you do to come to the conclusion that the ISP is going to present conclusive evidence that establishes their guilt, or innocence?

So, you have the 'backing' of the insurance company.

Does that mean its about the money? Because you've pointed that out a lot lately.

Doesn't everyone involved merit the benefit of a doubt? Contrary to your need to paint my efforts, I've advocated that benefit to all parties. It may appear that I've focused it one the deputies, but I guess when you compare it to the lynch mob default, it would definitely seem that way.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

It's common to the CCC.

The ISP's interviews with other witnesses should back up the family. A description of the angles, where the family was standing, exactly how the shooting took place, what was said, orders given by the officers, pre/post shooting interactions, etc. There are countless things that can confirm the family's description and incriminate the officers.

Also need to hear the officers' side and description. We know 1/2 the story right now. Someone can make a decision knowing 1/2 or wait until they know it all(or as close as they can get). I know how it appears to me right now, but I'd like to hear both sides.

Is there any evidence that the ISP investigation can provide that would prove to your satisfaction that the shooting was justified?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Is there any evidence that the ISP investigation can provide that would prove to your satisfaction that the shooting was justified?"

No.

The deputies' actions just after shooting Mr. Yantis condemn them as arrogant, badge heavy, criminals.

There is no way to spin that into two public servants who shot Mr. Yantis out of fear for their lives.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Is there any evidence that the ISP investigation can provide that would prove to your satisfaction that the shooting was justified?"

No.

The deputies' actions just after shooting Mr. Yantis condemn them as arrogant, badge heavy, criminals.

There is no way to spin that into two public servants who shot Mr. Yantis out of fear for their lives.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know this has been said previously, but why is it that citizens are deemed guilty until proven innocent but the elite cops are innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of doubt?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

No.

So they don't deserve an investigation? Get that lynch mob started.....

...just for consideration.... What if the investigation shows that Mr. Yantis pointed and fired his rifle directly at the officers after refusing their orders to put down his firearm while he was cussing them repeatedly for how they had shot up the bull? An armed man has fired at them....would it change your thoughts?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why stop there with your imagination?

Just have Mrs. Yantis pull out a six shooter, and the nephew attack them with a machete?

Then we can praise their restraint in only slamming them to the concrete and handcuffing them rather than shooting them.

All of you KNOW that this deal stinks to high heaven and has since the first reports of it.

Page 108 of 175 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 54 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.