Originally Posted by curdog4570
You have read the statements of the family members who witnessed the shooting. You have read that their statements were vetted by their attorney.

So..... what evidence can the ISP produce to prove to your satisfaction that these witnesses are truthful? There is none, and you know it.

Since it has always been a foregone conclusion that the deputies will claim that they feared for their lives, all those counseling that "we should wait on the facts to come out" are really just saying that they believe the deputies were justified in the shooting.

It's just a dishonest way of appearing to be open-minded, when you are not.

It's common to the CCC.

The ISP's interviews with other witnesses should back up the family. A description of the angles, where the family was standing, exactly how the shooting took place, what was said, orders given by the officers, pre/post shooting interactions, etc. There are countless things that can confirm the family's description and incriminate the officers.

Also need to hear the officers' side and description. We know 1/2 the story right now. Someone can make a decision knowing 1/2 or wait until they know it all(or as close as they can get). I know how it appears to me right now, but I'd like to hear both sides.

Is there any evidence that the ISP investigation can provide that would prove to your satisfaction that the shooting was justified?