Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by jimy
The FBI didn't find that Hillary did anything wrong, so I'm pretty sure that these two cops are pretty safe.

At this point, I expect that they will announce a whole list of ethical and legal violations - and then add the conclusion that they should skate.....but that shouldn't suggest that any non-cop should expect the same consideration.

AG office made another stall announcement last week.

Damn. I wish I could do that with lottery tickets.

How, in anyone's imagination could Yantis's own blood be on the bullet that he allegedly fired in the cop's direction? Was he using his foot as an aiming device?

US attorney Wendy Olsen.....it figures. Expect her to be one of Hitlary's picks for SCOTUS - and you ain't gonna like that.

It sounds to.me that they found the bullet in the pavement (that would explain why they were unable to match ballistics on the bullet to the rifle.. if that's the case, the blood could have easily gothen on the bullet by yantis'body falling on it or blood being transferred to it from a boot or any other source

Well, of course. And if that is the case (which I expect it is), then he didn't fire the gun at anybody. That was my point, but I guess you missed it.

Not necessarily..

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell