Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Seems strange that some who are awaiting "facts" are completely ignoring at least two eyewitness accounts. You will never get the facts this side of Heaven. You will only get accounts. Then you've got guys continuing to comment after admitting to not having time to read through the thread. This is the real-world equivalent of not having time to listen, but having plenty of time to talk.

Yup, and talking about uniform standards and codes that should apply coast to coast, and injecting the fact that he's with, or has been with some unidentified and at this time indeterminate "Agency". Believes in what he believes, mind made up, case closed,....now get in the damned box car,...etc.

Remind you of someone that posted here years ago, pard ?

GTC

Thankfully, I think I've missed all that "secret squirrel" schit.

At this point, I think we've seen enough of these incidents where the lynch mob wants to go get the cop (Ferguson anyone?), but as the facts finally come out, it turns out that it was at best just a schitshow that NO ONE wanted and at worst the dead guy precipitated it. Eyewitness accounts have been... problematic as well.

All we know is very little, and it all centers around a damned small community (4,000 people) in the middle of an area most couldn't find with a map and assistance. The known facts are few, and don't really do much to help figure things out one way or the other - though we've got plenty that think the cops were either "Rambo" or saints, and the rancher either a martyr or a nutcase. In the end, the odds are that neither one will be either, but right now we just don't know.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.