JFYI:

I'm getting a lot of calls concerning my cousin Jack's murder Sunday. Google your favorite news station and get the news story; just type in Jack Yantis, every station in the country is reporting it! The problem is, they're just reporting the Idaho State Police's version and it's very misleading. The news reports said there was an altercation between Jack and the cops before Jack was shot. It turns out that the disagreement stemmed from Jack insisting that the bull be killed in such a way that the family could use the meat. Jack's wife Donna and her nephew were with him when he was murdered and Donna was also roughed up, had a massive heart attack, and was life flighted to Boise where she remains in critical condition. I've read several first hand accounts and they are all the same. The bull was hit, the cops called Jack and asked him to come take care of things. Jack took his rifle, in case he needed to shoot the bull, and hurried to the crash area. The deputies had already shot the bull with a pistol before Jack got there but it didn't kill it. They argued and Jack was shot four times in the chest and once in the belly. The deputies are now on a paid vacation.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]