Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I think train is referring to the officers rights to privacy, say using the restroom and things like that

And I totally agree there. Cameras should be able to be turned off... though then you have problems like this one, where multiple LEO's all have them turned off while on a call even though shots had been fired at an animal that had been charging people. In what possible scenario should cameras have been off when any of that was happening?

Technological solutions to people problems always suck. But nobody has found how to fix people.

The problem is, the same people who, even when it is stated that all 5000 pages of a report is available to the public, still continue to think there is some sort of cover up....that when a state AG ,after sifting through all of those aforementioned pages doesn't believe he has enough to even approach a GJ with,...won't believe a camera anyway.

Those types of people think a camera is an end all be all item. Those types will sit and say dumb schit like, well, those cameras should be mandated to be recording 24/7...

And both of the cameras were not turned off. One was off and one was full and couldn't record

The real problem is the A G's decision to not present the evidence to a Grand Jury.

In Texas it would have been citizens, not the State, deciding whether or not to prosecute.

Hopefully the Civil Trial will correct this and the Yantis family will get their day in court.

Do you really think, with 5,000 plus pages of statements, and evidentiary reports that if he though he he had a chance of getting an indictment that he wouldn't have recommended it to a GJ...

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell