1) it is relevant....its just apparently above your intelligence

A) it would likely be obvious to any medically trained first responder that he was expired, especially if an FR bent down and said he has no pulse,

2) do you have proof they withheld medical attention

3) you stated in an earlier post that there was no way to know how many medical personnel were on scene, yet now you state there was an abundance of them....which is it?

1-It is not relevant..As a first responder you have the obligation to follow protocol aka the rules.There is no place in the rules that say's you have the right to wing it and "assume" anything and even if at first try he has no pulse it is your duty as a first responder to try and resuscitate him..See I said that without childish insults..Try it.

2-Yes-The wife ran to aid the injured and was thrown to the ground and cuffed as was the nephew and with both deputies being certified in CPR and carried a medical card they did not give him medical help.That is withholding...

3-Lets see..know one knows how many EMT's showed up in there personal rigs but there were two ambulances on scene and the fire department..Your guess is as good as mine but that would mean an abundance to me with the other injured alive and talking.Jack not so much..