Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Sure seems like cops are killing a lot more people than say 10-20 years ago. What up with that?

Stupid people, or ordinarily smart people acting stupid when having encounters with police have a strong likelyhood of getting killed.

Solution, dont be stupid, however, if you are, be gently stupid.

It's about stupid cops. It's about chicken sh.it cowards that have no right to a badge let alone a gun. The tide is turning and it's going to be painful for stupid, scared cops.

Trying to in some way fathom why anyone would think it is a GOOD idea to bring a rifle to a scene where the police are on the scene. If the bull needed to be put down, they were likely well equipped to do so.

If he wanted to be helpful, a "I have a rifle in my car, should I get it?" would have been infinitely more helpful (and safer for all) than the more likely "You ain't shooting my bull" while brandishing a rifle scenario which played out.

Cv540...Another coward. Hope you make it home safe

Even when it’s not hunting season, it’s not uncommon for ranchers and other residents to have guns in their trucks.

“We assume everyone has a gun in their car at all times,” Zollman said. “We deal with firearms daily. These officers are very aware of that — that (Yantis) had a gun ... (is) not uncommon. That’s just common practice.”

Gotta guess that the rifle wasn't in his truck, but who knows, neither of us were there.

Done with you. Good luck in reassembling your fugged up life.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington