Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by m_s_s
I have 4 good cow dogs, tough sons of bitches. A bull that is hurt and mad will stand and fight, pretty sure my dogs couldn't move him unless they ate him and went off the road to [bleep].

long time ago i was helping unload some stock for a prescott rodeo that belongd to eddie belmas, i think you know of him. The brama's were coming out of the truck down a chute with i swear six foot railroad tie beams. I was sitting on one drinking a beeer. Until one of those bulls decided he didn't want to go down the chute and jumped the wall so close to me i could have scratched his chin. I suppose it could be done but i can think of a lot of things i would use to put on down other than a ar15, might just tend to tick him off.
Many years ago I was at a rodeo in Caldwell, ID. They had an 8' gate of solid wood, it looked like a wall. After a bull ride, the hazer was trying to get the bull through a gate when it charged this high gate and went right over it - 8' high - and right into the fairgrounds midway. Several cowboys on horses headed out to herd him back as there were 1000's of people out there. A couple minutes later, here came Ferdinand, right back over the same gate into the arena.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.