Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by jwp475

Dispatch called the ranch, he was on his way. Officers should have waited for the ranch to dispatch the bull IMHO. The bull was the property of the rancher and a bull with broken legs ain't capable of much of a charge IMHO.

Hope the results of the investigation and the forensic evidence are released shortly.

I don't know how it works in Idaho, but here we very likely wouldn't allow it simply due to liability reasons

Whose liability? Dam sure the ranchers property and open range is legal in Idaho. If not mistaken the autos are responsible for cattle they hit.

If I have been notified and am on the way no one has my permission to dispatch one of my animals. That us my call.

I explained it back in the beginning pages of this thread, but if his shot were to go errant, and strike a bystander, that puts the liability on whichever agency controls the scene, has nothing to do with who owns the cow

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell