Originally Posted by logcutter
Completely relavent.. as you have stated. Only docs and coroner's can pronounce. Therefore, you are in deface stating that every patient must be treated irregardless of obvious observances

It is not relevant because Jack was not decapitated.

Obvious to whom,that one deputy in charge?He may have thought at that time he was god but he wasn't and "Did Not" have the right to withhold medical attention to Jack or anyone or anything!

There was an abundance of medical people there and one in the car got out on his own,the other had to be cut out.Both aware and talking...

This was a cop grabbing a guy from behind with a loaded weapon ready to fire..Nothing but bad can come from that and he should have known that but he 'da man with the.. it's my way or the highway attitude..

I'll bet he wished he had it all to do over again now..He just plain phuucked up and he knows it...Why do you think they took him out of the county for protection and not the other deputy?????

1) it is relevant....its just apparently above your intelligence

A) it would likely be obvious to any medically trained first responder that he was expired, especially if an FR bent down and said he has no pulse,

2) do you have proof they withheld medical attention

3) you stated in an earlier post that there was no way to know how many medical personnel were on scene, yet now you state there was an abundance of them....which is it?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell