Originally Posted by curdog4570
"So, if I understand the meaning of your posts correctly, you believe that you have learned enough from this thread to justify your personally killing deputies, had the deceased rancher been a relative. Is that correct?"

Change "from this thread" to "newspaper articles" and I'll give you a short answer.

Yes, depending on his exact relationship to me. Were he a distant relative, I'd let a family member closer to him have the honor.

Wow, dude. If taken at your word, you are flirting with the “danger to others” standard for an involuntary commitment for a mental health evaluation, which comes with a free firearm disability. You also probably do not comprehend the hypocrisy of condemning police officers for making a split-second lethal force decision when an auto crash investigation went sideways while having no problem being a judge, jury and premeditated executioner based on unsworn hearsay gleaned from a newspaper! Did I read somewhere that you used to wear a badge? If so, I’m glad you gave that up, because your mental predisposition appears to be worse than that of the people whom you routinely condemn on these pages.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln