Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by mirage243
My prediction is that this thread will become very quiet in the next few days, probably gonna get more and more no shows from here on out.

You mean when the facts that some folks were advocating to wait for start coming out?

Do you feel "vindicated" because you were "right" and this incident is shaping up to among the worst possible scenarios, or because you jumped to that conclusion?

I'll ask the question again: wtf is wrong with us?

No sir, I don't feel vindicated at all, I feel sorry for the man and his family. I do believe there are some posters on this thread that would refuse to feel the same way as I do for him, because they believe that a "Officer of the Law" could do any wrong.

I believe everyone shares the same opinion on the former. I hope you're wrong about the latter; certainly can't understand who that might be or why they'd feel that way - or why you'd think that of them.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.